13th annual WA VCA BBQ & *** Luck

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 13th annual Viper BBQ & *** Luck is scheduled for July 24th. Separate flier to be sent out via e-mail.:headbang:

Hope to see ya there!!:usa:
PBR

SmokinViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Paul and Barbara for another wonderful BBQ! It was a very nice, laid-back food fest! :eater::beer:

Besides eating enough to last me a week, I did manage to take a few photos. I know there were some other folks shooting pics too, so maybe some of those will make their way to me for posting later on.

It was really nice to see so many people, especially some folks that I hadn't seen in a while.

Thanks again for a great event!

Steve

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a nice turnout! Most colorful in a couple years. :2tu: Wish I could've been there, or wish I had had my car for all these twisties headed to Shaver Lake.:drive:

Oh well, I'll just have to deal with the sun & 85+ degree weather and the boat for the next week or so.

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Paul and Barb for the 13th annual great time!!!

We have enjoyed all of the BBQs and this one was the best, LOVE your new convertible!

The convoy down was fun and as always the burn out drag strip leaving let me explore my car's rev limiter.... at least this year I waited until after the turn in the drive, guess wisdom does come with age!

We love you guys, thanks for hosting a great event!

James, Lori and Dario

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw the pictures posted on the WA VCA site of this years BBQ. I have not met but a handful of the members from WA, but would have loved to have made it. I thought the pictures were incredible & would love to be in a place with that many Vipers at one time! I know the VOI11 is coming up, but am still dealing with my leg cast from having corrective bone surgery on my foot. I still hope to be able to make it though. Just wanted to say thanks for posting the pics. Great Snakes!!!

Jason

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason- ya have over a month to get well B4 VOI 11. Sure hope you make it!

C'mon over next year for the BBQ & *** luck!

PBR

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am upright again with my walking boot & it sure feels good. I can stop wearing the boot on Aug 26th so I will try to make it.

Thanks for he invite next year... look forward to it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss