14th Annual VA/MD/PA Crab Feast Cruise - All regions welcomed!

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
14th Annual VA/MD/DE Crab Feast Cruise - All regions welcomed!

:welcome:

Are you ready? Can you tell it's coming? Do you feel it in your bones? Do you hear the roar? Is your dog's tail wagging? Are your stars aligned? Well, we sure hope your answers are YES ..… because our 14th Anuual Crab Feast Cruise is all set for Saturday June 2nd. And WE WANT YOU TO BE WITH US.

Reservation forms have been emailed to all VA/MD/DE VCA members ("Snail mail" for those with no available email address will go out soon). VCA members should get their reservations back to me no later than May 25th. If you are a current VA/MD/DE member and did not receive the form via mail, click on the link below.

If you are a VCA member in another region, you are welcome to attend. It would be great if we could get some members from other regions to be with us. This is a reservation only event, so if you would like to come, here is the link to the reservation form:

http://freepdfhosting.com/7495042bbe.pdf

Print the reservation form, and follow the instructions on the form. Also, please write your VCA region on the top of the return portion of the form. My contact information is on the form, so if you have any questions, need hotel information, or you want to set up an out of state starting point for you and other members, feel free to get in touch with me via phone or email.

Hope to see you there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave