16th Annual Crab Feast.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stupid question but where is this held?Trying to see if I can make it for the first time. Thnx.

OP
OP
R

Redviper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fisherman's Crab Deck. Go east across the bay bridge. Go 6 miles take ex 42, Kent Narrows. Turn right at stop sign, continue 1/8 mile and iit's on the left

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I love this event - one of my favorites of the year.

Saddly I am still without job so I will miss this years event.

Hope its a good turnout!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to go but it is too far from Miami. The Ches ***** are the best!! Enjoy!!

OP
OP
R

Redviper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is special parking for the vipers. Sorry no guard dog

We have about 30 people coming

Wish you could make it from Miami. And yes Maryland ***** are the best!!

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
please put me down - plus one - as usual.. if not already on the list.. is there a group from Baltimore caravanning ? 443-562-8727

Bryan Savage

Viper Owner
Reaction score
please put me down - plus one - as usual.. if not already on the list.. is there a group from Baltimore caravanning ? 443-562-8727

I'll be leaving Williamsport, PA at ten o'clock (ish) tomorrow morning, which would put me in Baltimore around one or two o'clock. Not sure where you are in that area, but according to Google Maps, I'll be taking I-83 to the 695 beltway to I-97 to US 50, if you want to convoy. I figure it wouldn't be a big deal to get there early and hang out. I'll throw a couple chairs in the boot.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen any details.. are we meeting at Chevy's from Baltimore ? when? or just going to the Crab Deck on Kent Island ? or ?

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
leaving Owings Mills / Randallstown 21117 around 12noon, have to pick up co pilot at 12:30 in Pasadena / Glen Burnie then on to Chevy's if that is as prior years / before ? if there meet others, or on to Crab Deck by 2 ?

Bryan Savage

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was nice to meet some of you yesterday, though I will likely not remember anyone's name next time. I'll bring the name tags back!

Did anyone take any photos? I'm afraid I did not, although I did cut my thumb on a crab shell.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was nice to meet some of you yesterday, though I will likely not remember anyone's name next time. I'll bring the name tags back!

Did anyone take any photos? I'm afraid I did not, although I did cut my thumb on a crab shell.

It was nice meeting you. Beautiful car BTW..... I didn't get any pictures. Hopefully someone has some and will post them up.