18% off Microfiber

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, It's Mario from PEI. I wanted to offer up an additional 18% our already low pricing, just use coupon code "vca18". If you need microfiber, PEI hopes that you will use us as your source. We will beat any price, and if you want a microfiber product you do not see, let us know and chances are that we can get it to you for cheaper.
www.pureexcessindustries.com
Thanks for the opportunity to serve you.
Mario
PEI

Last edited:

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never heard of your business,
How about some info on how to contact you or purchase your product like a website or something:dunno:

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
I have never heard of your business,
How about some info on how to contact you or purchase your product like a website or something:dunno:

www.PureExcessIndustries.com or you can email us at [email protected] for any questions issues.

We have been around for a while supplying the Paint Ball industry and want to give car enthusiasts the best prices on our items.
-Mario

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Under contact us why no phone number? Only email. Im always cautious of that if there is a problem with an order or charges.

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Under contact us why no phone number? Only email. Im always cautious of that if there is a problem with an order or charges.

That is a legit question. We have honestly never had something escalate to a point where a simple email would not fix the problem. You can reach us during normal business hours 9 to 5 at 914.840.5613. Our site will reflect those numbers shortly for those concerned.
-Mario

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya'll need to make larger towels. 20x40 dont cut it. i used to have a really nice towel that was 30 or 36x60" cant find it now....

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
ya'll need to make larger towels. 20x40 dont cut it. i used to have a really nice towel that was 30 or 36x60" cant find it now....

Hey Plum, We can get you either 30x68 or 29x59, ill check on anything larger. Not absolute on pricing on those right now, but they are available.
-Mario

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The Junkman says to stay clear of microfiber from China. Suggest you send samples to The Junkman for his evaluation--Dave

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235