1992 Viper FOR SALE very early built 92 $29950

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FOR SALE 1992 Dodge Viper. This is a very early 92 viper (27th car made and sold to the public). Own a piece of Viper history. Besides the radio it's all stock numbers matching motor and trans. Never been wrecked or repainted. Runs and drives great with the head gasket issue fixed (that's a big one for all 92 to 95 Gen 1 vipers). This is one of the very early '92s with a rare factory serial numbered hood. 92's are very cool becuase they have so many hand built one off parts. The hoods have serial numbers, the headlights are a one year only (that's one easy way to tell if a 92 has had front end damage if it has 93 to 02 headlights), one year only exhaust manifold.... and so on. They truely are a special collectable car.

The car is not perfect (none of the 92's are), but would make a great vehicle for someone to enjoy and you'll I don't think you'll ever lose money on it. I also don't think you'll find any cleaner 92's going for less. The miles are 69K. Drives like half that. I would get in this car and drive across the US without a worry. Brand new brakes, rotors, and fresh oil change done. Just need to be enjoyed.

Call or email me for more info. 360-604-0303 (Private Seller / Not a dealer) $29,950

I'm selling becuase I just don't drive it enough and somone should enjoy this car. It gets as many looks as any viper I've owned.

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=339

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta love those 3 spoke pizza cutter wheels. Strong as can be. Only Viper could pull off putting wheels like these on a sports car. Absolutely perfect wheel for the car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456