1993 Dodge Viper RT/10 Roadster - $39,000 (Clark County Nevada)

meljr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The second owners of this first generation Dodge Viper with just under 55,000 miles on the clock, have decided to find a new caretaker for this classic milestone performance automobile.

We have owned this example since 1996 when the original owner, who is well known in the Viper community, traded it in on a new Viper Coupe. At that time, it had been slightly modified by both Hennessy and Shelby American with a mild tune, performance exhaust, tinted side windows, polished wheels, four point harnesses and was gifted with the prototype spoiler for the Viper Indy Pace cars by Carroll Shelby who personally signed the underside of the spoiler as well as the glove box.

In addition to normal service and maintenance, we had the third member replaced with a new second generation Super Dana 44 and have keep the Viper on a battery tender in a climate controlled garage. It starts right up and runs strong.

Currently, it is kept in Southern Nevada, outside of Las Vegas.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Excellent car and excellent price!! I still miss my Gen I ... 1993 also ... #796 ... no antenna ...

Best of luck to you AND the car!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
94 Tom