1996 dodge viper Jenna Jameson

atearkon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals

I decided to sell my viper.. Do you think I am selling it too cheap or about right??? it was 1996 white dodge viper blue stripes 19K miles on it and im selling it for 30 grand. Let me know your thoughts or if you know anyone interested please have them contact me.

I do have detailed pictures for out to state customers.:headbang::drive:

Here is a link to the ad in the classifieds:

Jenna Jameson White Viper - ViperClub Classifieds

Attachments

• 4569_0.jpg
    4569_0.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 840
  • !BRyr7hQ!mk~$(KGrHgoH-EEEjlLlyg1NBJ+1fsUHtQ~~_12.jpg
    !BRyr7hQ!mk~$(KGrHgoH-EEEjlLlyg1NBJ+1fsUHtQ~~_12.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 95
  • bdf4_12.jpg
    bdf4_12.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 63

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't mention "Jenna Jameson" and "detailed pics" around here. Some of these guys are perverts :D

On the value, I'm with Phil. You can hope for $30k, but don't get your feelings hurt if you don't get it. It's a ugly time to be selling a Viper right now.

EDIT: I hope this car is in better condition than Jenna was when I saw her at a club in Atlanta last year. Talk about having a non-rebuildable salvage title :crazy2: Trust me, I am not jealous of Tito Ortiz!

Last edited:

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not interested in buying your car...................but I gotta ask. Did ya sniff the drivers seat once ya bought it? :D

I know everyone else was thinking the same thing.

:usa:

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't mention "Jenna Jameson" and "detailed pics" around here. Some of these guys are perverts :D

On the value, I'm with Phil. You can hope for $30k, but don't get your feelings hurt if you don't get it. It's a ugly time to be selling a Viper right now.

EDIT: I hope this car is in better condition than Jenna was when I saw her at a club in Atlanta last year. Talk about having a non-rebuildable salvage title :crazy2: Trust me, I am not jealous of Tito Ortiz!
:dunno:Who's Jenna Jameson??? :omg:

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
19K miles? poor viper:( only like 1,200 miles per year...

ZexZo6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think your seats look worn. How would you like to swap out for some nice 2001's??? :nana:

Yup! Definately a LOT of city miles on those seats! Are you sure you would want them, you would probably have to wear a protection everytime you sit on them so you don't catch anything, you just can't be too careful.:rolaugh::lmao: J/K...

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Its funny.. i am in that world and that guy is a ******. He was trying to get at my girls friend just a couple of weeks ago when he was here for the San Jose Strikeforce fight. He went into the bathroom with her at the suite and they ****ed around... this was right after Jenna Jameson had the kids... they all deserve each other.... :2tu:

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like she put her own wax on that car.

1219.jpg

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well we don't have the "detailed" pics, but we do have the "detail" ones... by miss Jenna herself... hehe. Hope she shaved her legs good before rubbing all over the hood!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456