1st meeting of 2008--1/29/08

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The first meeting of 2008 will be at Alfredo's Italian Restaurant on Tuesday, January 29th. For those who haven't attended a meeting at Alfredo's, or need a reminder as to their location, their address is:

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Alfredo's Italian Restaurant
[/FONT]
1989 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30324 Map
(404) 876-1380
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Meet and greet will start around 7:00pm and the meeting will begin around 7:30pm. As usual, the club will pay for your food and non-alcoholic beverages! We will continue with quarterly meetings in 2008, but we will take a vote on which night you would like to have the meetings. In 2007, we had the meetings on the final Tuesday of each meeting month. If you cannot attend, please email me if you have a preference as to what night we have the meetings on in 2008 so you're vote can be counted. We will also have the 2008 VCA-GA event calendar to pass out. If you have any events you want us to participate in as a club, please let me know! As we did in 2007, we will try our best to go by the calendar but will add new events throughout the year and possibly edit some existing events due to certain circumstances (weather, event date conflicts, etc).

If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please don't hesitate to call me. I will be out West next week, so GA time will be 3 hours ahead of me. If you call in the morning, don't be offended if I'm still asleep :) Just leave a voicemail and I'll return all calls ASAP.[/FONT]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave