1st Meeting of 2009 - Wed, April 1!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our first meeting of 2009 is at hand. Let's set the year off right!!

Will it be a free giveaway night? Free raffle night?? You'll only know if you come.

Don't forget, it's also a cruise night. Get the snakes out!

It's at our usual place, Fuddrucker's in Schaumburg. Click the attachment for details or go to our website for info.

Flyer:
http://www.illinoisvipers.com/documents/2009/2009 First Meeting Flyer.pdf

The Pit - Monthly Club Meetings (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region)

See you there!!

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally!!!! Alex, now about the weather. As Presidente you think you could warm it up a bit. Some high 60's low 70's would be great. ;)

See you guys next Weds.

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam and I will be there. Can't wait! Hopefully we will have some nice warm and dry weather!

G

Gotvenom 08

I won't have my car back by then!Don't want to drive my yellow 72 pinto wagon to meeting.I would be shunned for sure!!

But the chicks do dig it:D

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great meeting 40 plus cars and standing room only and more than a few members. How perfect was that!!! Nice job Officers!

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great turnout with lots of vipers. I think I read somewhere "Don't forget, it's also a cruise night. Get the snakes out!:" Who was it that would have wrote that? :dunno: Whoever it was must have been the first viper at the place. :D

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Turned out a great weather, enjoyed meeting a few more people. My first meeting, was great other than the embarrassing that the microphone didn't like me. Must of been my hearing aids:lmao: Lets make this a great year!!!

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a night. The energy is high this year!

And no it wasn't you screwing up the PA system, it was because the microphone was close to the speaker that was causing it. You'll notice I usually stay away from that area!

theviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like it was a great time...I couldn't get out of work in time. Is the next one on May 6th?

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like it was a great time...I couldn't get out of work in time. Is the next one on May 6th?

Yes, first Wednesday of every month. Keep an eye out for a *possible* change in location for May.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great turnout with lots of vipers. I think I read somewhere "Don't forget, it's also a cruise night. Get the snakes out!:" Who was it that would have wrote that? :dunno: Whoever it was must have been the first viper at the place. :D

Ok... I can explain that...

We have a lot of boxes to carry!!! ;.) If We would have gotten to the ever elusive 50 cars, then I'd be shooting myself. Though still kicked myself pretty hard since the weather was so good.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now, they are all up in the air and depend on a many thigns coming together. I will give 2 months notice before we have a change. For now, May is still at Fuddruckers.

theviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification Alex...hope to see you next month!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456