1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 Black Viper - 2 Owner car with only ~ 9,900 miles $42,999

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by BlackViper03, Oct 17, 2019.

1. BlackViper03

BlackViper03 Viper Owner

Looking to get another older Mopar so I'm looking to possibly sell my Viper. I bought a new Hellcat so I find I'm not really driving the Viper much. Anyway, here's the details...

I'm the second owner of a beautiful Black 2003 Dodge Viper. Currently it has only 9,863 miles - which averages to around 600 miles per year (the mileage will change slightly as I do drive it periodically to keep it fresh).

Clean Carfax/Autocheck etc., and with such low miles looks immaculate. This Viper is always garaged and has not seen rain or bad weather in the almost 8 years I've owned it! The Viper was clay-barred this summer and looks fantastic. It is a 17-year-old driven car so it's not perfect, but it is pretty darn close. Since I've owned this viper all oil changes are have been with synthetic oil and Viper oil filters. I've had a number of upgrades done including, professionally black powder-coated OEM wheels with new Pirelli tires, installed a much, much improved (over the stock radio) Bluetooth stereo system and speakers, a professionally installed and matching paint ACR low-height aero wing, professionally tinted windows with Dodge dealer-installed vinyl stripes. Additionally, it has a performance dual exhaust system, upgraded rear-gear (by the original owner) and various dress-up chrome pieces in the engine bay and powder-coated pieces in the interior.

No fire sale here, just seeing if someone is interested.

8v.jpg
    3v.jpg v4.jpg radio dash panel 1.jpg DSCN1183 - Copy.JPG

2. B-DiamondViper

B-DiamondViper Enthusiast

Beautiful car. I just bought a black one about 6 months ago. I just purchased what looks like the exact same stereo. Haven't had it installed yet, how do you like it? I am worried about it blocking the vents which I see that it does. Is that much of a problem? I notice you have an early 70's Duster in the background? Love it. Good luck with the sale.

3. BlackViper03

BlackViper03 Viper Owner

Thanks for the nice comments. The flip-up display does block the vents but I seldom have the AC on or use the vents at all. When I drive the car the top is usually down. If you favor using the vents, one nice perk with the radio is you can have it on and have the screen down as well. Overall I'm really, really happy with the setup - the customizable frequencies make all the difference in the world. I think the system sounds fantastic - especially compared to the OEM radios. I made a custom sub enclosure for behind the waterfall and with the new sub, it really adds a lot of much-needed bass/punch to the system.

The car in the photo's background is actually an original (1 of 40 produced as optioned) 71 Dodge Demon 340, not a Plymouth Duster. A lot of people get the Demon and Duster mixed up. The Demon in the pictures is a magazine cover car and was used by Johnny Lightning as their "go-by template" for their diecast car produced years ago.

B-DiamondViper likes this.