"2003 Poll" - Which look do you like best?

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"2003 Poll\" - Which look do you like best?

I loved the concept GTSR from the second it hit the car show and magazines in the same way I was taken by the original RT10 and GTS designs. I just wondered if I was the only one that wished they would have used more of the lines and looks of the GTSR in the new RT10.

I also agree the new RT10 may look better in person than the photos. The new RT10 didn't have the same sex appeal at first sight as its predecessors. I think the new car looks much less aggressive than todays RT10 and GTS. That doesn't mean it bad - just not as aggressive looking in design. Again I haven't viewed the car in person - but I hadn't viewed the other Vipers designs before I fell in love with them either.

The reason for this poll is to obtain some constructive opinions on what Viper owners wished the new Viper of the future would have looked like. The car I used as a basis for my version was the GTSR concept design with some small changes.

Venom 2K Version
You must be registered for see images

2003 RT10 Viper Unveiled at the 2001 Auto Show

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"2003 Poll\" - Which look do you like best?

Wow, Jerty your styling improvements are great!! Your Venom 2K version looks much less like a C5 Corvette from the side, the rounded side scallop is a dramatic improvement and looks much more like a Viper! The hood looks less like a Camaro SS in your version! Good stuff....

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

oops typo!! Sorry Jerry

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I want both. But, if I MUST choose, the 2K looks badder towards the back, which makes it gooder.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When you say Concept Car do you mean as in the Venom 2K GTSR version shown as a convertible with the ground effects removed or the 2003 Dodge Viper RT10 version?

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jerry and others, the Chapter 3 Viper RT10 is not a concept. They made that very clear. What you are seeing is the next Viper. It is not going to change, except for a hand full of minor details that non of us will notice.

Might want to change the photo to read, the 2003 Viper.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe the GTS version could change if enough Viper owners let Dodge know we like the aggressive looks like the ones they added to the GTSR concept car to go alone with the new aggressive engine design.

Robert Dyck

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Ferguson:
Jerry and others, the Chapter 3 Viper RT10 is not a concept. They made that very clear. What you are seeing is the next Viper. It is not going to change, except for a hand full of minor details that non of us will notice.

Might want to change the photo to read, the 2003 Viper.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great Steve.... but I don't think I'm interested. I'll keep my GTS, and possibly look at something else.