2004 SRT-10 with intake and exhaust dyno charts and pics

Bill M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm posting this on behalf of Hugo, a member here. We installed an K&N intake and our exhaust. Please ignore the spike in the base run at 1500rpm.

More pics can be seen here: http://visionsofspeed.net/custpics/04viper2/

Thanks
Bill

You must be registered for see images

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you install headers as well? I have a GTS that dynoed 452rwhp and 512rwt with just headers and exhaust and K&N's. The SRT-10 should make more power shouldn't? That 50 extra hp should show up? I am just curious because I am going to get an SRT.

OP
OP
B

Bill M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, we didn't install headers, only the intake and exhaust.

BTW, I have a 92 3000GT VR-4TT that has a bunch of mods.

Bill

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper D yes that was on a dyno yet. Bill, yea I love my VR-4! It has been a great car. I have just the basic bolt on stuff. Twin Turbo down pipe HKS EVC, Borla, high flow intake, K&N, and other stuff. I can pull a stock Gen I. By the way Viper D impressive numbers on your Mamba!

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Kenric,

My numbers on the dyno were similar with K & N's and Corsa Track exhaust - 450 / 475. (I have 3.55's, so add about 15 to each for the lower gears). I added a set of B & B step headers and high flow cats last week (West Coast Viper). This bumped my numbers another 40 rwhp (490) and about 40 rwtq (517). I had to change the Corsa's though, as it was way too loud. I added Dynomax's in place of one of the Corsas on each side and this lowered the volume quite a bit. If I had it to do over again, no way I'd add Corsas if you are going to eventually add headers.

These headers really made the car pull smoother and harder. Neat addition. My Viper was hungry this morning, so I ate a highly modded Cobra - Superformance. It was fun. Good luck with your car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave