2004 SRT price evaluation, $49,000.00????

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 2004 SRT/10 at my shop, black w/10,500 miles. The car RUNS & DRIVES PERFECT and is still under the 3/36 warranty. It had a DLM supercharger on it, we even installed forged pistons and rebalanced the engine, corsa exhaust. The owner spun the car out, hit a chain link fence and decided just to sell it. (he purchased a new coupe)

It's hard to tell anything is wrong with it other than scratches down the side, one sill dented on the bottom. I've been driving the car and from 5 feet away you can't tell anything is wrong with it. I've since removed the supercharger unit.

What is a reasonable price to find a new owner for this car? $49K ??

I'll post some pics tomorrow. Please call me for details.

Thanks for the responses,
Doug

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still under warranty witha blower and piston swap?
Good luck with a claim with those mods..

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Still under warranty witha blower and piston swap?
Good luck with a claim with those mods..
Good point, I agree with you in part although I did say the blower was removed (the car at this time has the stock appearance). This is the main reason I am selling it without repairing it; I wanted to be up front and forthcoming with the actual overall condition of the car, honesty is paramount! :)

The car is STILL under the 3/36 warranty, please take the time to review the "Magnuson Moss Act." :)

Thanks for sharing your comments!
Doug

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
100_0676.JPG

100_0675.JPG

100_0674.JPG

DAMAGED SIDE!

100_0673.JPG

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll never understand the depreciation on Vipers.

All I can think of is the decades of poor quality the Dodge brand just can't shake. IMO

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The vert should sell. As you mentioned it is hard to see damage.

I miss my b/s Viper-know it is in good hands. Can't wait.

Gene

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will you take $49k for the Murcielago Roadster AND/or 02' FE? :)
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked the lambo murci too :)

BTW - The 02 FE is for sale :) Here's a pic, both are roadsters

101_0539.JPG

101_0533.JPG

I don't know anything about Lambos, but why does one have the wing things extended and the other does not? Are they driver operated?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Not too interested in the car, but what kind of deal can I get on the chain link fence?
I'll give you a great deal on the fence!!! You buy the fence - 49K and I'll throw in the car :laugh:

Only because I like you :cool:

Great response! Funny.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL!

Doug - The cars look great! My project is slow going but almost done. but if it _were_ done, i'd sell it and buy that 49k SRT in a second!

Joseph

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I thought the 03 & 04's came with 7/70 warranty from factory. If I'm correct, this could help with advertising this car?

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Paul, your knowledge is always spot-on! The flaps open at temps in the upper 80's, however they close at high speed to optimize aerodynamics. Since the air is FORCED in - at speed the flaps can lay flat.

You can lock the flaps in the up position; I like the aggressive appearance. And there is a button on the dash that will open them although it won't work if the computer senses override parameters.

Thanks for all your input - I didn't want to leave anyone out!

:usa:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice yellow roadsters! Not the one I am interested in, but nice! :2tu:

As for the black one I believe $49K with those miles is reasonable. I helped a friend recently sell a black '03 for $50K and it had 20,000 miles and plenty of scratches from track use.

Good luck with the sale. And with better pictures with more <font color="yellow"> yellow</font>! ;)

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug, that's a great price on a 2004. I just may have to have another for my stable. Is it still available? Clean title?
-lou

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235