2004 Stock tire Size?

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I have searched. I even looked in the owners manual and it does not give specific tire size information. I am looking to replace my runcraps before going to Hawaii as the rain will not be good for the runcraps. What is the stock tire sizes for PS2's that I will need? Again sorry I am sure that this has been answered a few times but the searches I did come up with didnt give me stock sizes. Do you guys recommend the PS2's for short spurts of rain as that is what I will be facing? If not what do you recommend I get? Thank you.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I may of found the answer to my own question, but want to verify that this is correct. Are these the right sizes?
PS2's Front 275/35ZR18
PS2's Rear 345/30ZR19

These are for the stock wheels. Thanks guys ahead of time. Who can get me the best pricing? Luke? JonB?

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tire sizes should be on you driver's side door jamb. Not sure about PS2s on the GEN 3, but I LOVE the PS2s on my Gen 2. :) I recently caught in a 1 hour downpour while on the interstate, and I was "white-knuckle free". No problems whatsoever. Call JonB for your best price.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is I am not any where near where my car is. I could call Dan as my car is at his shop but its a bit early I am sure. Just seeing if some of the early birds would know off hand. Thanks and yeah I know the PS2's will be hands down much better than the run craps.

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Sunday so I would suggest just getting on the TireRack website:

Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels

From there, you can search for tires by vehicle or by the above tire sizes. The website will then give you the price for the tires plus shipping. Pay by credit card, no muss no fuss. Great website.

If you need an answer today, you can call Jon B at Online Shopping - Home . Often, Jon is in the office on weekends and he may be able to expedite things. His prices are at least as good as Tirerack.

You can't go wrong with either source for tires.

/Rich

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Sunday so I would suggest just getting on the TireRack website:

Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels

From there, you can search for tires by vehicle or by the above tire sizes. The website will then give you the price for the tires plus shipping. Pay by credit card, no muss no fuss. Great website.

If you need an answer today, you can call Jon B at Online Shopping - Home . Often, Jon is in the office on weekends and he may be able to expedite things. His prices are at least as good as Tirerack.

You can't go wrong with either source for tires.

/Rich
Great just ordered them, they seem to have fast shipping according to the site as well. Super deal. :2tu: Thanks Luke and thanks rcl4668 for the info

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave