2004 V-10 Nationals final points standings

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, Let me say again I am sorry for the delay in posting these results. It takes a bit of time that is very limited in my life right now. However, My wife and I spent most of today going over all the races hoping to ensure that all is correct.

This race has been a true Joy and a real passion to compete in. I have met the most wonderful people in the world and every dollar spent is well worth the friendships that have been created.

Thank you to all who have supported this effort by attending or for sponsoring the event.

I hope to have 3-4 races if the attendance is there we will push hard if not, I will no longer take the time to make it happen.

2004 over points winners top 10

1. Mike Scherzberg 1125
2. Kevin Howeth 1065
3. Joe Donavan 1040
4. Ward Reasoner 1010
5. Joseph Dell 985
6. Rohn Kittel 970
7. Kevin Linebaugh 950
8. David Boggs 925 (Blower Car)
9. Tony Armour 915
10. Vern Hill 840

11. Chuck Babel 810
12. Tony Rockhold 810
13. Lee saunders 805
14. Steve Salis 805
15. Richard Dustman 760
16. David Boggs (TT) 760
17. Ray White 760
18. John Canal 745
19. Felipe Norena 745
20. SW 700

The top ten will recieve a Jacket. Mike Schersberg is the overall winner and his jacket will be the V-10 Nationals Champion Jacket. Congrats to all and hopefully we can continue and really get a strong race supported.

This race has definitely raised the bar for Vipers in the drag racing scene. Every World record has been shattered this year. The records that stood for years and we took them down in just one year. Lets go farther shall we???

if you are in the top 10 please email me your jacket size at [email protected]

--------------------

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's good to be the king, ey?

David -

Thank you for motivating viper owners to be faster and faster. You've certainly been an inspiration for me. Thanks for making last year a great year!

Joseph

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike: congratulations, great job, and congratulations to the other members of the Top 10. Thanks David for a great venue to meet the other owners and have a ball with our cars.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to congratulate Mike the "King of the V-10 Nationals".

I would like to Larry Macedo for building a reliable car that was the only car I raced the entire season ........Also I want to thank Larry for coming to the V-10 Nationals and supporting me and my car as well as the many other Macedo customers.

I would also like to thank David Boggs for a lifetime of fond memories of racing the V-10 Nationals.I would also like to thank private persons( they know who they are) who supported the series and many VCA(Ohio,Kansas,Florida) clubs that help support it too. There was much support from many vendors too: Parts Rack, Macedo Motorsports, RSI, [******], SVS, Heffner, DLM, Underground, and many others.

It was truely a special Viper only series!!!!

The best part of the series was many of the racers and families that made the series such a fun event to race!!!!!!

Cudaman :usa:

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for a great season, David! A BIG THANKS to all my friends that allowed us to work/build/play with their Viper's over the years. Mike is definitely the KING, but your all winners in my book!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for a great season, David! A BIG THANKS to all my friends that allowed us to work/build/play with their Viper's over the years. Mike is definitely the KING, but your all winners in my book!

Larry,
I want to echo Wardo's comment and say thanks for all the help and support you and your crew provided through out the year. With all of the cars associated wth Macedomotorsports, you should be proud of your accomplishment. I wouldn't be number #1(did I say that........... #1 :D :D :D ) if it wasn't for your knowledge and dedication. Thanks for being at all the races to support your friends! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Look out, Dave is talking smack already and his car is still in pieces at Macedo's. A monster was created last summer, Superdavz is now a diehard drag racer.

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good going Mike!! Hope to see all of you at the next Florida event.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dave, I think Mike has had the big head since the go kart championship. I wonder if we can even drink with him any more

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, I think Mike has had the big head since the go kart championship. I wonder if we can even drink with him any more

Well of course Tony, You guys can drink with me.................................................

You're buying :D :D :D

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike, Dave and I owe you several as a sign of our respect for you achievement, that and of course we like you anyway, even if you were a nobody like us we would buy!