2005 dodge viper convertible "damaged" parting out

woodrow pamela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2005 gen 3 convertible exterior red - interior black , have most of the car from the firewall back , black canvas top complete , glass window and defogger 3300 good condition , trunk/deck lid "red" with wiring and third brake light and hinges 2300 good condition , hood "damaged" latch and corners 400 , passenger door missing electric window motor 1200 good condition , chassis and body "damaged" front frame rails (body good condition) 3300 , looking to sell complete project - will sell parts separate 805 794one566 lots of more parts , carpet-roll bars- instrument panel and gauges-center console-interior trim .. call we may have what you're looking for .. thank you

Ddsice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2005 gen 3 convertible exterior red - interior black , have most of the car from the firewall back , black canvas top complete , glass window and defogger 3300 good condition , trunk/deck lid "red" with wiring and third brake light and hinges 2300 good condition , hood "damaged" latch and corners 400 , passenger door missing electric window motor 1200 good condition , chassis and body "damaged" front frame rails (body good condition) 3300 , looking to sell complete project - will sell parts separate 805 794one566 lots of more parts , carpet-roll bars- instrument panel and gauges-center console-interior trim .. call we may have what you're looking for .. thank you
Looking for rear speaker box in between the seats. Pleasse call if avail. 716-208-2955 Thank you

woodrow pamela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is the only rear light we have left
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

hlieber50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ddsice - I got the rear speaker box new from Dodge a couple years ago. No guarantee that a used box would be better than yours. It is an exchange only part, so a found a junkyard box to exchange so I could replace my speaker box at my convenience. We'll worth the running around. I'm currently trying to rebuild the original 1. Not easy to find the correct size speaker, let alone getting all the holes to line up.

Ddsice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ddsice - I got the rear speaker box new from Dodge a couple years ago. No guarantee that a used box would be better than yours. It is an exchange only part, so a found a junkyard box to exchange so I could replace my speaker box at my convenience. We'll worth the running around. I'm currently trying to rebuild the original 1. Not easy to find the correct size speaker, let alone getting all the holes to line up.
Thanks. Yea my current woofer is craking with bass heavy music. I know its a chance and sure this box will eventually go bad. Let me know what luck you have with getting new speakers in the old box. I figure Im going to ask the speaker shop that works on my cars to see if they can do something to rebuild the box . Its tough when dodge stops making certain parts. Feel free to text me any pics or updates on your speaker project

Ddsice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. Yea my current woofer is craking with bass heavy music. I know its a chance and sure this box will eventually go bad. Let me know what luck you have with getting new speakers in the old box. I figure Im going to ask the speaker shop that works on my cars to see if they can do something to rebuild the box . Its tough when dodge stops making certain parts. Feel free to text me any pics or updates on your speaker project
Even better part of the story ends like this. I thought I was buying the speaker box with an actualspeaker and wires in it and they send me a box with no speaker or wire for 300$. I already have a bad box in my car and I take responsibility due to buyer beware but why would I want just the empty box. Total miscommunication. Let me know if you found out anything with rebuilding it. Im going to my local shop to start the process. Live and learn. I asked them to have mercy on me and they said too bad. My Karma not damaged.

woodrow pamela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all questions were answered and pictures sent ! .. no confusion at all - then a e-bay ad "picture" was sent and it has a speaker and wiring (too bad it was located after) the purchase was made with us ! - and he wants a refund so he can get a 15 yr old speaker

woodrow pamela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
M3T1 - sorry for the delay .. is this what your looking for ? , here's some pictures

Attachments

• 100_3131.JPG
    100_3131.JPG
    271.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_3133.JPG
    100_3133.JPG
    296.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_3130.JPG
    100_3130.JPG
    259.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_3132.JPG
    100_3132.JPG
    294.3 KB · Views: 6

woodrow pamela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm in ventura ca .. how much of the dash are you looking for ? , complete gauges , panels frame , 805 794one566 that will affect the weight .. and cost