2006 Rocker-arm panel screws

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello SRT Engineering,

I am trying to get the right part number for a black screw on a 2006 Viper lower rocker-arm panel. Imagine the Viper being on a lift, there are about 6 or 7 screws that join the lower rocker to the under-body lengthwise. Part number #610212AA is what comes up on the diagram at my dealership, but this P/N is incorrect. This P/N is a gray screw, which is longer and the threat pattern is different.

My local Dodge dealership has not been to find the correct P/N as of yet:( Before I head down to Ace Hardware, I was wondering it you can please help me out.

Thank you in advance:2tu:

Ken

Reaction score
Ken,

We go through a bunch of these but I can't remember the number right now at home. If you want to shoot me an Email [email protected] in the morning I will look it up for you. I may even have a few laying around for you.

Mark

Hello SRT Engineering,

I am trying to get the right part number for a black screw on a 2006 Viper lower rocker-arm panel. Imagine the Viper being on a lift, there are about 6 or 7 screws that join the lower rocker to the under-body lengthwise. Part number #610212AA is what comes up on the diagram at my dealership, but this P/N is incorrect. This P/N is a gray screw, which is longer and the threat pattern is different.

My local Dodge dealership has not been to find the correct P/N as of yet:( Before I head down to Ace Hardware, I was wondering it you can please help me out.

Thank you in advance:2tu:

Ken

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Underside screws/bolts:

Rocker/Sill:
10mm screw/bolt [gold in color] #6102132AA MSRP $1.40 each
Phillips screw [black] #6035625 MSRP $7.90 each :omg:

Belly Pan:
Torx bolt [black] #6505070AA MSRP $3.80 each

20% off VCA discount and I have plenty in stock. :cool:
914-763-3136

OP
OP
ACR VYPR

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to Mark the screws/bolts are not the correct ones.

Does SRT Engineering really look into these questions:dunno:? I am just wondering because my screw/bolt question has never been answered :( and I am still searching.

Ace hardware here I come:cool:

Thank you Mark and Chuck for your research. When you guys see a 2006 (obsolete edition) in your shop, pop off a rocker arm screw/bolt and send it my way:rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh:

Last edited:
OP
OP
ACR VYPR

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Underside screws/bolts:

Rocker/Sill:
10mm screw/bolt [gold in color] #6102132AA MSRP $1.40 each

Belly Pan:
Torx bolt [black] #6505070AA MSRP $3.80 each

20% off VCA discount and I have plenty in stock. :cool:
914-763-3136

Chuck,

#6102132AA is the wrong part number. I missed the #3 in my original post. Is there a way you can pull a bolt off a Viper (2006 model) in your shop to compare the difference? I have hit another deadend at my local hardware stores :rant:

Thanks,

Ken

Last edited:
OP
OP
ACR VYPR

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what you've got there Ken? I only come up with those three screws/bolts listed above? :dunno:
Hey Chuck,

The Rocker/Sill 10mm screw/bolt [gold in color] #6102132AA is the wrong part number. All 14 (2 missing) Rocker/Sill Bolts on my '06 Viper have a black 10mm head on them. The length of P/N #6102132AA (wrong P/N) is identical to the original bolts on my Viper. The problem is this P/N is wider and has half the number of threats. The color is irrelevant at this point, I would put in a hot pink bolt at this point:mad:

But hey, thank you for your help.

Anyone one with a 2006 Viper have extra bolts?

Ken:cool:

OP
OP
ACR VYPR

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sad thing is I am still missing my two bolts. No one can help me, not even the SRT Engineering team...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sad thing is I am still missing my two bolts. No one can help me, not even the SRT Engineering team...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if you find these bolts they will fall out again as the hole is most likely stripped. These cars are famous for that. By the way did you check your rear tires.:crazy2:

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your helpful suggestion...

Wasn't really a suggestion. But here is one, Have you removed a bolt and moved it to where one of the missing ones are? Chances are you will find that hole is in fact stripped. I have a few missing on both sides myself. There was a thread a while ago (last year) addressing this issue. Guys are putting larger diameter bolts in where they have stripped out. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic either about checking your tires. If that wasn't helpful sorry. Would hate to see you have a flat at some point. I'll shut up and go away now. Good luck.......