2008 BLue and White going up for sale!

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The time has come, again! My 08 up for sale. If you know Gen 4's you know they never built them with white stripes. This car was purchased new and sent to prefix to have the white stripes added prior to delivery.

2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10

The time has come for me to part ways with my Viper. I am the 2nd owner and the car has been meticulously maintained while under both ownership and carried a factory warranty until 70K miles. It’s been a great car with no problems. Anyone that is interested I would be happy to discuss in more details and help with shipping, transportation and traveling. I can assist with local airport pickup as well.

V-10 8.4L 6-speed manual

73,000 miles

Blue with white stripes

Blue & Black interior

600HP stock (a bit more now)

The car, for the most part is stock. I have added on some tasteful upgrades that compliment the car performance wise, visually and add value. Below is the list of things I have added to the car:

Tinted windows (5% rear 50% sides)
Tinted taillights
Blue color matched Calipers
Blue color matched Valve Covers
Mopar performance ECU ($1300) – Have OEM
Belanger full exhaust ($3000) –Still have OEM manifolds/cats
MGW Short throw shifter - Have OEM
Smooth Tubes ($100) – Have OEM
K&N ($80) – Have OEM
BC Racing adjustable Suspension ($1400) – Still have OEM
Forgestar wheels/tires ($2500) Also have ACR wheels for extra4
ACR Rotors ($2800) – Still have OEM
CF ACR front splitter and Canards ($2500)
Lloyds Blue Viper mats ($220) – Have OEM
Nav/DVD/BT touch screen with 10” sub ($500) – Have OEM

As far as maintence goes I have all service records since new. At 68,000 miles I had a new reared put in under warranty as the original was starting to make some slight noises under load on long sweeping turns which is common in Vipers. At 45K miles the driver’s side window regulator was placed, and I replaced the passenger side at 71K miles. Oil lines replaced at 50K miles. These are common issues with the Vipers as old regulators weren’t very good and replaced by a much better part number and O rings go bad in earlier models. Other then that the car has just taken fluid changes. I also have extra oil, filters oem parts and odds and ends that will go with the car. Clean clear title in hand, 3 sets of keys, window sticker and all docs will be included with the sale of the car.

This is a great car that needs nothing. Fly in and drive it anywhere in the country. It handles well, rides smooth and gets good gas millage (My wife drove it and managed to squeeze 28mpg once) but I average around 18mpg. This Viper put down 545whp all stock when I first purchased it (had 50K miles then). With the modifications I have done the car should be really close to 600whp or more.

The car is great overall and is ready to be driven and used; not a garage queen. I have won car shows and placed very well in others. The car has been used for its purpose on the track as well. I have used it for private days and some test and tunes on the ¼ mile (Ran 11.3 @ 129MPH on street tires). To anyone that may be scared of the miles the only thing I can say is don’t be. These cars are made to run and they hold up just fine as long as you take care of them. The car truly needs nothing, no funny sounds, misses or leaks. Some rock chips on the front bumper cover very minor and some on the side exhaust covers. I’m willing to have the exhaust covers painted prior to pickup as it’s something I planned to do soon anyways as it’s a common problem Vipers have.

Feel free to contact me with any questions about the car. I will require a $1000 deposit to hold the car. If you see the car and for some reason feel it has been misrepresented within reason I will be more than happy to refund the $1000 as I’m confident anyone will be nothing but impressed with the car.

-Tim
231. Two one. Five. Thiry two.. . Fortytwo.

[email protected]

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since there's no price, how does 20k sound?

Yeah sorry it was a late night. Looking for $48K but willing to negotiate with adding/removing mods. But i'll take a $20K deposit :).

Also correction. I mean no 08's with white stripes, not Gen 4's.*

-Tim

kilr4d

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Tim,

Could you please tell me where you got those fog light block off plates?

Thanks.

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tim,

Could you please tell me where you got those fog light block off plates?

Thanks.

Bought them from a guy down in FL who had them laying around. Wrapped them in CF vinyl. They look amazing in person.

Price drop to $45,000 guys and gals!

-Tim

dadneuf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tim,
I'm very interested in your Viper. I owned a 95 SRT Conv but not sure about the Coupe. Can you send me the VIN or a CarChek report? I live in Kansas City so I will most likely need to ship it from your place but then again I just might fly in and drive back.
Let me know,
-Darryl

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tim,
I'm very interested in your Viper. I owned a 95 SRT Conv but not sure about the Coupe. Can you send me the VIN or a CarChek report? I live in Kansas City so I will most likely need to ship it from your place but then again I just might fly in and drive back.
Let me know,
-Darryl
You're a Fing idiot too. Read more, never post again.