2009 Race Yellow

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not seen any 2009 Race Yellow Vipers yet. Any idea when they will be hitting the market? I'm thinking the Race Yellow ACR with blacked out hood will look cool.:cool:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look in the thread JonB started. There is pics of the ASSY line with the yellow ACR's coming down it.

Cant remember the thread title though!:( Let me see if I can find it...

Robert

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They are NOT "RACE YELLOW".........it has less green in it, and is called DETONATOR YELLOW

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks fellows. They look great :wow:although a little naked without the spoiler on yet. Thanks for the pics Jon B. I already have them saved in my pics folder.:D

V

Venomiss

Any way that a not-yet a member could check out these pictures?
:confused:

Joe B
A little help for you. Hopefully this can fit under the rules for this section for the engineers. If not the mods can pull it or move this thread.

jonb.jpg

DSC03488.jpg

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Miss Mary. Was going to do that too but was waiting for someone with more knowledge to do that as I was not sure either. I did not want to get the boot for doing a no no either so I figgured I would wait and see.......!:D:D

Robert

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics! I love checking this forum on a daily basis, as I seem to get more info here than anywhere else, including my dealer!

Can't wait to see some spy shots of a certain Viper Blue/Black ACR with a familiar VIN# ( MINE )

Later,
Joe B

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An idea for VCA fundraising would be to install a web cam at the end of the assembly line at CAAP and charge a few bucks per peek. My wallet would run dry. :D

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting to see how this new Yellow will compare to the Race Yellow.

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bluesrt = Hope so. I ordered one being told it was "Race Yellow".

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll bet the paint code does not match Brian. What is the code on your Dakota? I'll bet it's PYH just like my ram and caliber.

PBR

cobrapilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will look. The window sticker on my Dakota said "Detonator Yellow" though. Is that what they are calling it on the 09 Viper?

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little help for you. Hopefully this can fit under the rules for this section for the engineers. If not the mods can pull it or move this thread.

jonb.jpg

Maybe good for a laff, but, for some reason the pic above reminds me of this:

2125790514_c7ed20e7ea.jpg

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to live in Greely 30 years ago. Are the Stock yards still there? Made for some tough summers!

No, the main feed lot is out east of Kersey now, but if the wind blows just right...well, I'm sure you remember. We have the slaughter/packing facility on the north end of town, when they start burning off all the left over parts you can't be within a mile of that place without losing your lunch.

Sorry for the hijack :hijack:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra