1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Viper - New Tan Premium Leather Interior Option

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by Motorhead, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Motorhead

Motorhead Viper Owner

Hey Viper Nation,
    I am excited to tell you more “official” Viper color news from Chrysler!

2009 Viper roadsters and coupes will now be available with a new Tan Premium Leather interior option. It includes a new tu-tone Black/Tan (XT) interior color scheme with full Nappa leather trimmed seating, perforated leather seat inserts and “Viper” embroidered seat back logo. And if that isn’t cool enough, a new Tan convertible cloth top will be standard with this new interior color on roadsters.

The new Black/Tan (XT) replaces the Black/Natural Tan (XU) interior available in 2008. It is essentially the same color scheme as the other Viper tu-tone interiors, which will include Tan lower doors, lower instrument panel and center console. The seats are monotone Tan.

What does this new tan look like? Well, the best I can describe it right now is that it is brighter, lighter and yellower than the’08 Natural Tan (similar to Ferrari Tan). Stay tuned for pictures to be posted later this month of actual color and material samples.

Finally, in Chrysler’s continued commitment to the customer, “if you can dream it, we can build it” philosophy, the new Black/Tan interior and Tan convertible cloth top will be available with all 2009 Viper body colors!

What’s your favorite Viper color with the new Black/Tan combo? Venom Red Pearl, Diamond Black Pearl, Anaconda Green Pearl? The new Tan Premium Leather interior option will look awesome with any color!
    :2tu:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  2. Vipermann

Vipermann Viper Owner

Awesome! That will look great with any of the colors that you mentioned and will add to the awareness of Vipers on the road ...looking especially good with the Anaconda Green :2tu:

One request: I hope folks don't have to wait until July 2009 to see a few in dealer showrooms :usa:

3. George Farris

George Farris VCA Venom Member Venom Member

Jim,

Thankx for the update!

Those seats will prove to be an exciting option for Viper owners.

Have had many owners expressing a desire for an upgraded interior - now thay have it.

4. sween

sween Enthusiast

Great News!! very excited to see what this will look like, this is a great idea by chrysler

5. GuitarSteve

GuitarSteve Enthusiast

When you had first said premium tan leather, I was thinking the cognac colour, like what was available from 1999-2002.

6. Y2K10 SRT#39

Y2K10 SRT#39 Enthusiast

Great news! Are they taking 2009 orders yet?
    PBR

7. Donuts4me9

Donuts4me9 Enthusiast

Gotta see some pics !!!

8. Newport Viper

Newport Viper Enthusiast

Motorhead,

Hows that look compare to the Gen 1 tan?

9. pteam

pteam Viper Owner

How much is this option?

10. YellowViperSRT10

YellowViperSRT10 Enthusiast

So is this just the seats and steeting wheel? Or is it leather on the doors and dash too? That would be awesome!