2009 VOIX Coupe -- Must Sell

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg::omg: good luck with the sale; one of my favorite models. It is my understanding they were originally going to build 100 but I don't think they did.. What number do you have?

Ah, one of my VERY favorite people here, THANK YOU! :headbang:
We have #65 of 77 built. You are correct, they did not build 100.
I will NEVER forget your generosity...you truly rock!
*Disclaimer: This was a long time ago, from an awesome person who did not even know me, THX*

~juli

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!, I hadn't seen that photo before; [VOI Detroit] I was trying to send "positive vibes".:)

Oh that you did, you certainly did! :headbang: I was blown away. :omg: I can't recall even who took this picture, it might've been JIMMMMMMMY? And here you didn't even know me...totally blows me away~! THANK YOUUUUUU....it helped tremendously.
~juli

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, good luck with the sale. Someone is going to get a nice garage queen soon.

Maybe I should start a VOI collection???? Oops, I must have said that out loud, wife says no more.

I hope you are able to replace this car some day soon.

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, good luck with the sale. Someone is going to get a nice garage queen soon.
Maybe I should start a VOI collection???? Oops, I must have said that out loud, wife says no more.
I hope you are able to replace this car some day soon.

YES, start a VOI collection! But, I know you, you only want white/blue....;).
Well, Donna has her own Viper to drive now, so that rules this one out! :drive:
Thank you, Joe...appreciate the kind words.
(Unfortunately, the Viper was NOT intended to be a garage queen, just the way it worked out, no time to drive it sadly...but yes, it's impeccable)
~juli

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale Juli, if I had the $$$$ I'd buy it. They finally sold the one at the local dealer a couple of months ago. Did you list it on Ebay?

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale Juli, if I had the $$$$ I'd buy it. They finally sold the one at the local dealer a couple of months ago. Did you list it on Ebay?

Wondering what that one went for, do you know? I know we've seen them listed now for even MORE than we paid for. Nope, not gonna go the eBay route. Just here.
Thanks~!
~juli

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow you got a buyer quickly, I'm glad for you guys! Now take the vette and/or the 'busa and hang out with us!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow you got a buyer quickly, I'm glad for you guys! Now take the vette and/or the 'busa and hang out with us!

Ed's right, your not getting off the hook that easily just because your Viper-less....Negative! Juli & Mike you ARE required to attend NY/CT cruises! Got it?! :smirk:

See you soon! :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62