2011 south central vca christmas party

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes you all are very welcome, just email [email protected] ASAP to let me know if you would like to join so I can reserve enough space. I need to knwo by this Saturday at noon, have to put money down on the room THIS early! Got a cheap rate on rooms as well so stay the weekend, bring the kids and hit seaworld! or if I don't have a hang over we may go hit twisted sisters the next day....

Yvette and I are hard at work on the upcoming Christmas Party Event for December 10th.

I need to know who all can make it and are interested in coming so I know how big of a room to book. Last year was fantastic, we had 34+ people but the restaurant was loud and cramped. This year we will have a private banquet room with MANY surprises. Details will come out when I know how many will attend. I need to get in this information no later than 10-29-2011-noon. This is very important.

A few details: The cost per person will be capped at $45 for food and drinks- alcohol is 100% on your own

Anonymous gift exchange, 'secret santa' program is in the works, will have private room all night, if staying overnight room rates will be negotiated to $99/night for a king room. Currently looking at Hilton Hill Country Hotel & Spa but may change due to response. This event will not just be a buffet dinner and leave, we will have music, dance floor, bar, outdoor patio with fireplace and smoking area, etc.... Not too shabby for $45/person

So let me know if you are interested in coming and Yvette and I will get it all finalized and sent out to everyone.

Also, if you have any items you would like to donate to the silent auction please let me know. As you know the club runs off these funds and the more items we can auction off the more great events like this we can have! Look forward to hearing from you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper