2011 Viper Days Schedule

Lindsey Douglas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2011 Viper Days Schedule

January 12-16 Sebring International Raceway (Pre-Season)
February 25-27 Road Atlanta
March 25-27 Chuckwalla Valley Raceway, California
April TBD
May 13-15 Sebring International Raceway
June 10-12 New Jersey Motorsports Park
July 8-10 Virginia International Raceway
August 5-7 Motorsports Park Hastings Nebraska
September 2-4 Texas World Speedway (CCW)
October 21-23 Daytona International Speedway

Viper Days offers our unique and leading edge High-Performance Driving School and the Challenge HPDE Series programs along with our own Viper and other Racing Leagues. With our long history of working with Vipers and other High-Performance and Exotic Marques, you are certain of being welcome in our Driver Education, Time Trial "Challenge" Series and Racing series.

We attract a diverse, fun group of participants,who are placed in run groups with drivers of similar skills and experience. Whether you are a novice or an experienced driver the guidance of our great in-car instructors, as well as, informative classroom sessions will maximize your learning experience.

If you’re a seasoned veteran or racer, seeking the ultimate lapping or practice session, you too will have track time with others sharing similar goals. And when you’re ready, you can even join our Race Group, which has sent alumni to SPEED World Challenge, Grand Am, and the American LeMans Series.

For more information, please contact Lindsey Douglas:
[email protected]
817-829-4893
or visit our webstie, Viper Days by NARRA

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: 2011 Viper Days / VIPER CUP Schedule

Thanks Lindsey! I took the liberty of modifying your schedule below to RED LETTERS when Dodge Viper Cup is also a part of your great weekends.....Two races per weekend for five weekends will make up the 10-race 2011 Dodge Viper Cup series schedule, which includes:

• May 13-15 at Sebring International Raceway, Sebring, Fla.
  • June 10-12 at New Jersey Motorsports Park, Millville, N.J.
  • July 8-10 at Virginia International Raceway, Alton, Va.
  • Sept. 2-4 at Texas World Speedway, College Station, Texas
  • Oct. 21-23 at Daytona International Speedway, Daytona, Fla.
Locals, please come out and SPECTATE if nothing else! Cheer on your favorites, and know this: A VIPER ALWAYS WINS!

2011 Viper Days Schedule

January 12-16 Sebring International Raceway (Pre-Season)
February 25-27 Road Atlanta
March 25-27 Chuckwalla Valley Raceway, California
April TBD
May 13-15 Sebring International Raceway
June 10-12 New Jersey Motorsports Park
July 8-10 Virginia International Raceway
August 5-7 Motorsports Park Hastings Nebraska
September 2-4 Texas World Speedway (CCW)
October 21-23 Daytona International Speedway

For more information, please contact Lindsey Douglas:
[email protected]
817-829-4893
or visit our webstie, Viper Days by NARRA

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Viper Cup at Road Atlanta?

Doh!!!

What are the candidates for April?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Feel free to give me a call about the event in August at Motorsports Park Hastings. The track owner is possibly the most user friendly individual I have ever met in 30 years of playing on the asphalt. There is a Clubhouse on site , and drinks are super cheap, there is the infamous Bacardi Bus, tons of RV hookups, car museum nearby, a few condos for rent on site, showers in the individual bathrooms, go kart races at night , etc.

Inexpensive to stay in the city, and easy access off I-80 or I-70.

Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
[email protected]

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Viper Challenge Series and the Viper Racing League should be there , but not the Viper Cup.

Some of those drivers will want to go to the Woodhouse Viper/ Furstenau Financial Viper Rendezvous in June to get some cheater track time , so they can whip up on there friends in August.

Go to Motorsport Park Hastings MPH Road Course Race Car Driving School & Race Track Rental - Host a Corporate Event at Our Motorsports Country Club for their 2011 Schedule. This will be , for many Viper Days participants , like some of the events of old as everyone will be able to stay really close by and there are so many things to do at the track, they no one ever gets bored.

If you need to know about the Bacardi Bus or the go kart races , give me a ring.

The event in June is a fun event, with instruction, but does not have all the timing for group seperation and other benefits that Viper Days obviously has. There will be no races, so look into both and hope to see alot of you guys/gals in June and August.

This is the first Viper Days in Nebraska and for those who went to Mid America Motorplex in Glenwood, Iowa, this track has 200% more amenities, tons of RV hookups, phenomenal food , and is a super safe track , though very challenging and technical. :2tu:

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I am reading no Special licencing is required ? I am selling my current viper to get an ACR or Comp coupe to move my son for Karts to cars. Looks like this would be a good place to get some good experience. He currently holds an :usa:SCCA Licence and and ASN licence.

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
T-Hill is on the schedule in November (rainy season).

Laguna-Seca is too expensive for any club...

SRT Track experience Schedule 2011

Last edited:

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are the registration forms for Viper Days? I need to start planning but all I see is stuff from the new NARRA guys. Time Trial Challenge? What is this? I'm looking for Stock, Super Stock, Prepared. What happened to all those classes? This new series just looks more complicated. My life is already too complicated. I like easy.
So now we're supposed to get our wheels certified (so we have to have our tires removed from rim, pay UPS to ship our rims to some uncaring wheel manufacturer that are going to charge us too much anyways, wait months as our cars sit on blocks in the garage, and then pay to have our tires remounted and balanced) take our car to get dynoed and have the shop sign off on it, and also get the car weighed?
I'm hoping those days where I can just show up and win a trophy aren't gone but I fear the worst.

Also, according to my calculations, I'll be competing my 14yo GTS at the bottom of the bracket against brand new 600hp ACRs with full aero and adj suspensions. That's screwed up.