2012 Grill 57 Cruise-Ins Begin This Weekend

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every 3rd Saturday of the month, Grill 57 in Garner hosts a cruise-in for all makes and models. It is pretty close to my house so I try to make it out there every month. Food is standard old-school grill favorites (burgers & hot dogs) & the milkshakes are good.

http://www.grill57.com/

Dates:
April 21st
May 19th
June 16th
July 21st
August 18th
September 15th
October 20th

I think the majority of people show up by ~3pm. My tendency is to come closer to lunch time (1pm-ish) and head out by 3 or 4 after doing a few laps around the parking lots. I hope to see some of you out there this year...

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supposedly ... I had some yard work take longer than expected and did not make it out :mad:

Really wanted a milkshake too....

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next Grill 57 cruise in is this weekend, Sept 15th. I am planning on attending right around noon, but can't stay too long

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder!

I need to get a couple things done on my Viper this weekend so will miss Grill 57. VOI is sneaking up quickly, and I need to replace my a/c compressor, line seals & a/c drier before VOI.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris, check this out...

I plan on checking this car show / open house:

www.autohausraleigh.com

October 20th at 11:30 AM.

3700 Pleasant Grove Church Road
Cary, NC 27560

This is a new place that is getting ready to open and they are having a sneak peak open house and car show. It looks awesome. There are similar places in the midwest and if this one fills up they will look to expand. Should be cooler weather and there is a ton of parking. Come on out and check it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets