2013 Option Prices

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph said option pricing would be released in October, which is when the dealers will start calling those who are on their list.

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told today by a high volume viper dealer that option prices will not be released until November!!! Is it just me or is this getting stupid now? C'mon SRT. Release the prices in a pdf and tweet it if you have to but just get it out!!!...this ***** game has run it's course.

Also...please get the actual service facility list done asap so I can see if the headache of not having Chuck touch the car will be worth it or not for us in the nyc area.

pretty please...

stingray23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enough is enough, already. We waited too damn long for the frikin prices of the cars, now we have to wait 2 months for the option prices? This isnt rocket science. Just tell us already.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They made a super hyper Viper jump in class category, they don't want to abandon their original fans with astronomic numbers and I think thats why with the long pricing issues.

But, I wish everything was done and publicized in a better timely manner.

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt the bean counters still have their excel running...I suspect these prices have been done for a while. I think this is some attempt at a marketing strategy that is instead slowly eroding potential buyer confidence.

If they can't get the pricing in a timely manner how on earth are they going to figure out the dealer list before march.

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are still working it out with suppliers. Until the parts are 100% , they probably can't figure a price. Give them a break already! A year from now it won't matter!

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
march?!? hell no!

SRT has been hard-working for two years or more they just need people to stop nagging about everything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456