2013 SRT Viper Review - Kelley Blue Book

Discussion in 'Generation V Discussions / SRT Coupe, GTS, GTC, AC' started by VRYALT3R3D, Sep 21, 2013.

1. VRYALT3R3D

VRYALT3R3D Enthusiast

2. ACRucrazy

ACRucrazy Enthusiast

I wonder how many first time driver owners would even notice the pedals off to the left if it was never mentioned in every review.

3. Hemotoxic

Hemotoxic Enthusiast

"Electronics CAN fix stupid!" Very good review that summed up what it's about in a few minutes, and acknowledges that some people may be happier in other cars, depending on what poster you had on your wall. When talking about the GT-R I thought he described its main quality as "tackiness" but really he probably said "techiness" if that's a word.

4. Solid Red 98

Solid Red 98 Viper Owner

Pretty good review! Gotta love that stryker red.

5. shine

shine Viper Owner

The review mentions another thing I've always found interesting: they call it a Gen 3.

I guess some people see there as being 5 generations of Vipers, and some see there as being 3, depending on whether you group 1/2 and 3/4 together because the body styles were so similar.

The 5 gens seem much more descriptive than the 3 though.

6. mnc2886

mnc2886 Enthusiast

It is a 5th Gen, but these people doing reviews only study the car the day before and make assumptions. They only find that there has been 3 generations of SRTs so they assume only three generations of Vipers.

7. emericr

emericr Enthusiast

Nice review. Sumps up nicely the attributes of the new snake

8. VENOM V

VENOM V Enthusiast

You can tell the authentic car guys from the posers in the press. This guy was a car guy. Good review!