2014 Moving Down The Line

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a couple pictures of my Bumble Bee heading to the finish line, first GTS with stripes on a SRT hood :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

In the background of the one picture is the first TA getting closer.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for sharing! On another note, the red with white stripes have usually been for final editions right? First one I've seen on the 2013's, pretty cool :)

Also, looks like your stripes are just a bit narrower on the front bumper than the Red/White GTS Hood car behind you?

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for sharing! On another note, the red with white stripes have usually been for final editions right? First one I've seen on the 2013's, pretty cool :)

Also, looks like your stripes are just a bit narrower on the front bumper than the Red/White GTS Hood car behind you?

Thanks everyone, I am stoked.

These are all now 2014s not 13s. That is the same red that was offered on the 2013

It does look like my stripes taper a bit more that the red one but could be just the angle of the picture, not sure.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice, but not a silver one in sight. I'm jonsing to see a silver one.

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here is a picture I took the other day at Prefix, lame shot of a hood.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. How do you guys get this access .. and why can't I play?? lol

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm waiting for some better pictures. I think I like them as well. Will post when I get them.
I also think the hood is more aggressive, glad I waited for it.

Voice of Reason

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On cars where the stripes are a contrasting color with the body straight looks just a little off somehow, like they don't flow with the rest of the lines of the car. But this, this is great! And it gives me inspiration that white stripes could look good on my car.

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Gen V is absolutely beautiful and 640hp is fine for most of us. The style and interior are gorgeous. My 2010 Gen 4 is also a super car and if I had the extra cash i would trade it in a minute for the new one.
I appreciate all you guys buying the new Viper so they keep making them when I have the extra dough to get one.
Thank you to everybody that bought one.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I am stoked.

These are all now 2014s not 13s. That is the same red that was offered on the 2013

It does look like my stripes taper a bit more that the red one but could be just the angle of the picture, not sure.

I misspoke when I said 2013, meant to say Gen V. Also the Red body/white stripe combo seems to be reserved for Final edition GTS/VCA edition Gen III, kind of like the blue body/white stripe combo is used for 96 GTS, First Edition 2006 Gen III and the 2013 Launch edition cars.

Cool they've decided to allow that on normal cars now.

jdg1428

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They are on the line. I think 2 came off today. Silver one is my favorite color and looks great when coupled with red seats.

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car! Congrats!

As a side note, I've noticed that the panel gaps have been largely improved for the 2014s. Much closer fit, and much more consistent.

Dying to see some new pics of GTS-R blue and silver!

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice!!!! Gotta say that Bumble Bee is gonna be bad to the bone. That red/white is lookin good as well. The guy in the first shot looks like he should be building Vipers.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
would be nice if we would get pics sent here of the line at the plant each week.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! Must have been an exiting day getting to see your new beast coming down the line.I'll take the white/black GTS with aero in the last pic!

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aggressive, striknig, in your face! IMO, yellow doesn't look great on most cars, but on Viper it is BadAss.

Thanks, that means a lot coming from a guy with such a fine custom like yours. I did get to spend some time at Prefix and it was a great experience, in fact Eric told me what was involved in your custom paint job, they do beyond excellent IMHO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper