1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 TA 2.0 in Y'ORANGE

Discussion in 'Generation V Discussions / SRT Coupe, GTS, GTC, AC' started by snakeplissken, Dec 20, 2014.

1. snakeplissken

snakeplissken Enthusiast

I am considering ordering a 2015 Viper TA 2.0 in Y'ORANGE, but I can't tell exactly what this color looks like since it's Yellow/Orange. SRT.COM has a rendering but I am not sure after doing a internet search what this color really looks like. The 14 TA looks to be more of a Hemi Orange. Anyone know what the Y'ORANGE looks like? Thanks

2. VIPER GTSR 91

VIPER GTSR 91 Enthusiast

I imagine its like the current orange but waiting on the 16 ACR version IF that happens. The next year is always better, well almost.

3. lateapex

lateapex Enthusiast

I wanted to know as well. I was told its pastel looking…between yellow and orange. Wish I could see a photo.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  4. adprokid

adprokid Enthusiast

5. snakeplissken

snakeplissken Enthusiast

6. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

The question you have to ask yourself is simple. Would Snake Plisken drive a Y'orange Viper? No indeed he would not. He would purchase the black one. Y'orange is for the Ru Paul crowd.

7. PDCjonny

PDCjonny Enthusiast

When I saw the YOrange in some illustrations, I ran out to get the 2014 version.

8. ACRBruce

ACRBruce Enthusiast

But for colors, you really need to see it with your own eyes to determine.

9. SnakeBitten

SnakeBitten Enthusiast

Reminds me of a creamsickle..I much prefer the TA orange though but the car looked good. Never tire of the rear 3/4 view with those fat tires...Some of the youtube comments are ridiculous as usual.

10. ViperSmith

ViperSmith Enthusiast

Contact Prefix and ask for a paint sample.

11. FinalEd357

FinalEd357 Viper Owner

I thought I saw a pic of that color a few months ago in one of the news releases but I assume you've already googled it. I would prob prefer the '14 Orange but what a rare car you would have as the only year ever in that color and the limited TA 2.0 pkg, enjoy.

12. DDoug

DDoug Enthusiast

I like orange, have a Camaro in orange, also like blue, sold a blue car I had for 10 years a couple months ago. I don't care for either "bright" colors this year on the 2.0. I don't like white, sold a truck I had in under 3 years, just because the color got old quick. But white on this Viper is the color! Looks so good.

13. WANTED

WANTED Enthusiast

well i see the new viper upgrade, another COLOR . REALLY ????????? all i can say is WOW :eater:

14. snakeplissken

snakeplissken Enthusiast

I am leaning the same direction and getting a 14 too. It's too bad they went with the creamy Orange color I would rather order a new 15.

15. Allan

Allan Enthusiast

That is a pretty crappy color.

16. VicTxV10

VicTxV10 Enthusiast

The Duke boys drive a Y'Orange in one of the AutoTrader ads. At first I thought it was a TA, but it has SRT on the fender and silver 5-spoke wheels.