3 day Rally event from 6speedonline (multi-marque)

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found this over on 6speedonline for anyone interested:

THE OFFICIAL: In-N-Out Rally - July 9th, 10th, 11th 2010 - 6speedonline.com Forums

THE OFFICIAL: In-N-Out Rally - July 9th, 10th, 11th 2010
In-N-Out Rally – July 9th, 10th, 11th ’10

Welcome to the thread discussing the first annual In-N-Out Rally. I want to emphasize “first annual” because I hope for this rally to be a huge success and become an annual trip for auto enthusiasts in the Pacific Northwest. This rally will take us down the Washington, Oregon, and California coastline on Hwy 101, and lead us through the Trinity National Forest via Hwy 299 to the burger lover’s Holy Grail that is In-N-Out in Redding, California.

This is an open invitation event for auto enthusiasts in the Pacific Northwest and neighboring states. This has been posted in the northwest section of a few select automotive boards. I hope to have autos from every major market in attendance. Exotics, euros, domestics, etc. This is going to be a 1300 mile adventure that will take place over the course of 3 days. Please have your vehicle prepared for such a trip. Full tank of gas, up to date maintenance, up to date insurance, roadside assistance, 2-way radios, etc.

50 rooms have been held at hotels for our Friday night stop and our Saturday night stop. Group discounted rates have been applied. Stops for lunch have also been arranged for Friday and Saturday, with dinner taking place at our hotel Friday night, and In-N-Out Burger Saturday night. Stops for gas will be up to each individual driver. Participants are welcome to run together in small groups/teams.

I’ll attempt to keep a running tally of those that have reserved rooms and plan to attend as well as what vehicle they’ll be bringing.

I am in no shape, way, or form responsible for the vehicles or participants in this rally. I do advise that those attending follow all applicable traffic laws. By attending this rally, you assume full responsibility for your actions.

It’s not a race, it’s a rally...

In an effort to control how many people attend, please contact me via email or private message so that I can provide you with lodging information. Lodging is on a first come, first serve basis. Lodging is also only available for those staying both Friday night and Saturday night with the group. Food and lodging stops have not been publicly posted so as to prevent random people jumping in along the way. If you’re a resident of Oregon, California, or other neighboring states and wish to meet up with the group, please email or private message me and I’ll provide you with info, but you will be responsible for your own lodging.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

[email protected]
-James