3 Sets of New OEM ACR Wheels, Which look better?

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have purchased 3 sets of new OEM ACR wheels, and I am trying to determine which will look better on my car, 06 blue vert. I would like it to be different from my incoming ACR, but doesn't have to be.

One set will be up for sale shortly also.

all_black.JPG

black-polished.JPG

painted.JPG

Cheers:drive:

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I vote for option 3 on a blue car. Where did you find the black with polished lip?

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct me but the first set is the stock 2008 ACR wheel. The second, I have not seen before and the third is the silver ACR wheel(sidewinder) that is similar to that on the copper colored vipers. Anybody thinking of putting a polished set of ACR wheels on their ACR?

OP
OP
F

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct me but the first set is the stock 2008 ACR wheel. The second, I have not seen before and the third is the silver ACR wheel(sidewinder) that is similar to that on the copper colored vipers. Anybody thinking of putting a polished set of ACR wheels on their ACR?

Bob, you are correct=first is 2008 stock, 2nd pic you have not seen before, and the third is painted.
Below is polished and side view where you can see all 3.

polished.JPG

all_3.JPG

Cheers:2tu:

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FastMd-

Here is a pic of my 2008 Viper GTS Blue vert which is very similar to your 2006. My car has the Sidewinder rims but painted silver (not chromed or polished):

Timberline_2_01_08_Near_Completion_032.JPG

Timberline_2_01_08_Near_Completion_016.JPG

Timberline_2_01_08_Near_Completion_05.JPG

Timberline_2_01_08_Near_Completion_01.JPG

Hope these help.

Here's an idea: Would Austin be willing to photoshop these pics to change the wheels to black?

/Rich

PS: Would you be willing to weigh your ACR rims on a scale before mounting them with tires, TPMS sensors? Just as an FYI,when I weighed my Sidewinders I got 17.5 lbs for the fronts and 25 lbs for the rears. Thanks!

OP
OP
F

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FastMd-

Here is a pic of my 2008 Viper GTS Blue vert which is very similar to your 2006. My car has the Sidewinder rims but painted silver (not chromed or polished):

Timberline_2_01_08_Near_Completion_032.JPG

Timberline_2_01_08_Near_Completion_016.JPG

Timberline_2_01_08_Near_Completion_05.JPG

Timberline_2_01_08_Near_Completion_01.JPG

Hope these help.

Here's an idea: Would Austin be willing to photoshop these pics to change the wheels to black?

/Rich

PS: Would you be willing to weigh your ACR rims on a scale before mounting them with tires, TPMS sensors? Just as an FYI,when I weighed my Sidewinders I got 17.5 lbs for the fronts and 25 lbs for the rears. Thanks!

Thanks Rich! I will weigh them soon as I can sneek my wife's beloved scale from her closet:dunno:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they all will look good, especially if you lower the car but i really think the all black would look the best. The polished is nice but i think you need a decent lop for the polish to really pop.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like 1 or 3 with three looking best, not into the painted center and polished lip tooo blingy for me, btw i have num 3 on my silver car

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss