360 forged concave for gen 2 done...

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wheels are done...Should be going on the car soon. First set on a gen 2 I believe...Thanks to Andy(FLATOUT)for a smooth transaction. Wheels were made from scratch and shipped within 3 weeks...

You must be registered for see images

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
today is opposite day, I absolutely hate them! ok ok I'm just really really jealous they are very nice, I like the contrast of the black and polished spokes and I think a white viper is the perfect color to set them off :2tu:

OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
today is opposite day, I absolutely hate them! ok ok I'm just really really jealous they are very nice, I like the contrast of the black and polished spokes and I think a white viper is the perfect color to set them off :2tu:

Lol, I m just not sure about the white calipers now...

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think white calipers will look good and would be one of the few colors that will not look out of place, there are worse color combos for you color setup like red, pink, florescent green, the only other color that I would think would go well is black but that will just hide them

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You were awesome to work with Imran, can't wait to see them on the car. The spokes should "float" with that finish style.

Andy Wheeler

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the ring through the bolt pattern?

Im wondering the same thing, not sure if I like the ring. Can they be built without the ring? Cant wait to see them on too. Im curious how far out do the spokes actually dish out in the front and rear?

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
look awesome, those rims (in general) always look extremeley wide standing on the floor without tires...cool

white calipers looks cool to me

DanielR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I look forward to seeing them on the car. Why the ring through the bolt pattern?

Im wondering the same thing, not sure if I like the ring. Can they be built without the ring? Cant wait to see them on too. Im curious how far out do the spokes actually dish out in the front and rear?

Quick photoshop.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look great, but like anything style related they will be fashionable till everyone has them, then straight flat spokes will come around, and then the convex spokes will make a comeback.

OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When are the bad boys coming in? I cant wait to see them on

they should be here next week but my car probably won't get done for another month or so. Here's a sneak peak at the motor...Todd at A&C is doing a bada$$ job on my car...the setup is not yet finished...

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imran, Stop with the excuses & just have Tood put them on my B/W GTS which is much closer to completion than yours. :D

'Trust'

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. I've been on the fence about some ADV.1 concaves for my car, I just don't want 18's in the concave, but I need 18's for the drag radial options. Oh the hard decisions we have to make.

OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imran, Stop with the excuses & just have Tood put them on my B/W GTS which is much closer to completion than yours. :D

That is your b/w there. That car is the cleanest I've seen so far and it sounds great. Let me know when it's done I'll stop by to check it out...

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look great, but like anything style related they will be fashionable till everyone has them, then straight flat spokes will come around, and then the convex spokes will make a comeback.

But I gotta admit, these look a lot better than that stupid big lip crap. Hopefully that crap is dying out.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is your b/w there. That car is the cleanest I've seen so far and it sounds great. Let me know when it's done I'll stop by to check it out...

Yes, thats mine & thanks for the compliment! Todd had his hands full when tuning the new NOVI 2500 but in the end everything came together. Here's a short video he shot while he was tuning the car, It should be completed this week. :drive:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seLduWPAtRI[/media]

OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, thats mine & thanks for the compliment! Todd had his hands full when tuning the new NOVI 2500 but in the end everything came together. Here's a short video he shot while he was tuning the car, It should be completed this week. :drive:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seLduWPAtRI[/media]

Man that blow off valve sounds great. They started my car but the bov did not open for some reason. Your car put down some good numbers, what all is done to it?