| 360 Forged | Modular Concepts | System Forged |

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I wanted to introduce myself and the NEW Forged Distributing wheel lines. As many of you know the former company 360 forged was purchased by Modular Concepts several months ago. We have taken over all production and sales of the 360 forged wheel line. The turn around times for new custom orders has been currently running from 4-8 weeks depending on finish work.

I have been extremely involved with the old orders and customer service issues with the old company. I have been working with several Viper members as well as Corvette customers from Corvetteforum.com that were caught up in the mess and spent as much time as I needed to help them get their orders straightened out. The customer service you will receive from me will be nothing but the best and our commitment to your happiness and satisfaction is at the top of our list.

I am the Viper sales rep for forged distributing as well as a Viper owner, VCA member, and automotive photo journalist.

I will be offering steep discounts on all of our wheel lines as part of intro here to the VCA. I can't post prices out of respect for our dealers, and distributers.

PM me for quotes and specials on anything you see on our websites, or photos on line.

As per the phone call here are the websites :)

:::::: 360° | Forged ::::::

:: Modular Concept ::

Thanks Everyone!

Andy Wheeler

(936)414-0925

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I wanted to introduce myself and the NEW Forged Distributing wheel lines. As many of you know the former company 360 forged was purchased by Modular Concepts several months ago. We have taken over all production and sales of the 360 forged wheel line. The turn around times for new custom orders has been currently running from 4-8 weeks depending on finish work.

I have been extremely involved with the old orders and customer service issues with the old company. I have been working with several Viper members as well as Corvette customers from Corvetteforum.com that were caught up in the mess and spent as much time as I needed to help them get their orders straightened out. The customer service you will receive from me will be nothing but the best and our commitment to your happiness and satisfaction is at the top of our list.

Sorry guys I don't have any Gen I/II pic's we need to get that taken care of.

I am the Viper sales rep for forged distributing as well as a Viper owner, VCA member, and automotive photo journalist.

I will be offering steep discounts on all of our wheel lines as part of intro here to the VCA. I can't post prices out of respect for our dealers, and distributers.

PM me for quotes and specials on anything you see on our websites, or photos on line.

Thanks Everyone!

Andy Wheeler

(936)414-0925

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vipers look good with AMG calipers!:D:rolaugh:

HAHA I didn't even notice that LOL. I had Will our photographer throw these together for the Viper community about 2 or 3 weeks ago as we have only shot a couple cars and I wanted people to see some of our other options.

HAHA I will mention that to him LOL.

Your a mercedes guy that should be right up your alley.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Some nice looking wheels on your website! Just wish some were available in 18's.

I appreciate the compliment and I agree wish we had them in 18's as well. I have been lobbying for 18's for over a year to no avail:dunno:

Andy Wheeler

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHA I didn't even notice that LOL. I had Will our photographer throw these together for the Viper community about 2 or 3 weeks ago as we have only shot a couple cars and I wanted people to see some of our other options.

HAHA I will mention that to him LOL.

Your a mercedes guy that should be right up your alley.

Haha! Your right, being a Mercedes guy I do like it! LOL. I wonder how pic #6 will fly with most people since it has Corvette Calipers on it!:headbang: LOL. These are nice pics, Will always takes good shots.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK guys have a couple orders shoot me a pm for some great specials!

Andy Wheeler:2tu::2tu::2tu:

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a couple of things you may want to address

Mercedes and COrvette brake calipers in the photoshop pix

that and the 100% Corvette content on your website

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez you knuckle heads can do nothing but complain because the pics have a Mercedes set of calipers or a corvette or two in them.

Just look at the freakin' rim and quit whining. I doubt all you picture critics are even considering placing an order anyway.

:usa:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

HAHA Luke I send a lot of customers your way for tire orders for their new sets actually.

First off heres the deal with the photoshops.

1. We have not done many Vipers, and actually thats great because clearly the Viper owners didn't get suckered in to the old company. We have started fresh over here and since I own a Viper I asked if we could start getting the Vipers guys more involved. They look better on Vipers anyways:D:D:D

2. We just put this stuff together for the Viper community so we could have some sort of advertising here.

I run a set of Modular Carbon Concepts and love them. I am on my 3rd set from 360 and Modular.

Luke we are getting more Viper stuff on the site as fast as we can. My car is being shot for VCA Notes next weekend, and we just shot that blue 06 coupe for the site.

Any ways guys thanks for all of the pm's and the quotes have gone out.

I am running our GP pricing on all of our wheels, and all of our finishes so shoot me a quote for anything on our sites!

Andy Wheeler

(936)414-0925

:::::: 360° | Forged ::::::

:: Modular Concept ::

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All those pictures belong to Jordan not 360 Forged. Will followed Jordan, not 360.

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

dude are you for real? We just spoke about that right above your post! Andy knows I was just joking, not sure what your post was intended to do....

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All those pictures belong to Jordan not 360 Forged. Will followed Jordan, not 360.

Actually Will still shoots for Forged Distributing. He just shot a new Audi with Modular Concepts on it a week or so ago. Even if he does shoot something for Jordan if it has our wheels in it than we still use it.

We have a huge flikr account with all of our press material that myself, our sales team, and Alian all pull from for the different forums.

Andy