375/20R21 Pics ANYONE HAS ANY?

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't bump my last thread as it got a bit out of hand. Everyone has different opinions about wheels size and different uses for their vipers. Lets keep it clean guys and no trash talking.:2tu:

With that said, I still cant find any pics of a gen 3 or 4 car with a 20/21 set up.

Anyone here have better luck than me?

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope...still waiting on Dan's pics from his customers. In the meantime of the old thread and this one, I did dig up some pics of the Jetstream Blue Z06 with the 20/21 combo. When it came out, I am pretty sure it was the first with the 375 Pirelli. Not a Viper, but according to GenII guys, it might as well be!!

You must be registered for see images attach

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But in the mean time here is another non viper car sitting on 20/21's and 375 rear tires:2tu:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 530's are the straight 5 spoke wheel right? I can't wait to see the combo as it'll be what I'm going to run on my next Viper!

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep the 530's are the straight 5 spokes and I cant wait to show ya'll the design/paint scheme I came up with:headbang:

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suppose to be a 4-6 week wait and its been 1.5 weeks since ordered so Im hoping another 4 weeks. I am counting the days:drive:

Cant wait to see the what they look like. I would be counting hours not just days! :headbang:

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry - I didn't know it got started once. I was driving through Oakland with my girlfriend a while back, and cars like the one in the picture were cruising the streets and I had to keep myself from laughing. When I saw the title to this post, cars like that just popped into my mind and I thought someone else might get a chuckle out of it.

To each his own - god gave us all credit cards so that we can buy whatever the hell we want - and I do that without giving a crap what other people think.

That said, another thing that I still make fun of are the fart-boxes on the back of ricers. There are just some things that I can't stop but chuckle about for all kinds of reasons.

You must be registered for see images

pdannytn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry - I didn't know it got started once. I was driving through Oakland with my girlfriend a while back, and cars like the one in the picture were cruising the streets and I had to keep myself from laughing. When I saw the title to this post, cars like that just popped into my mind and I thought someone else might get a chuckle out of it.

To each his own - god gave us all credit cards so that we can buy whatever the hell we want - and I do that without giving a crap what other people think.

That said, another thing that I still make fun of are the fart-boxes on the back of ricers. There are just some things that I can't stop but chuckle about for all kinds of reasons.

You must be registered for see images
:2tu: My stock 19in can't hook up on when I launch it. i really wonder what 21" would perform?

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are finished and I have recieved the pics of them with the tires mounted up but just waiting on them to ship, last I was told they would ship today or tomorrow. So maybe soon:2tu:

Your gonna have a busy week, I heard something else just shipped to you as well...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth