580 RWHP or WE PAY YOU!!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad Boyzz Garage has been hard at work developing new products with proven performance gains for the Gen 4 Viper. We now feel the time is right to offer BBG's "Power Warranty Program" to the Viper Nation on one of our proven packages. Now you can purchase your performance upgrades with confidence!

We guarentee you at least 580 rear wheel horsepower or we pay you $1,000 dollars. :usa:

Our BBG 580 package consists of our Race Ported Lower Intake and our ACRX Merge Headers.

Our program requirements are very simple:
*Before and after dyno runs on same dyno.
*Dyno facilty approved by BBG.
*Approved mufflers are OEM, Borla and Corsa.
*Proof of purchase receipt required.

Please contact us directly for complete program details, forms and a list of participating dealers.

This offer is extended to customers that purchase directly from us and our authorized dealers only. BBG reserves the right to validate the entire process and to terminate this program anytime at our discretion.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
3951 Development Drive. Unit 9
Sacramento, Ca 95838
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made 585rwhp with M&M headers and my own exhaust. Can you guarantee me 600+ at the wheels if I add your ported lower manifold?

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be very interested in working with you on that 600 HP. I have never dynoed with an MM header, but can say that my intake is flow bench designed to compliment your cylinder heads. Our intakes are running in Vipers equiped with ACRX & Belanger headers to date.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the ETA on the secret extra power-making intake component to go along with your ported intake?:D

I'm waiting on those results before I make the decision to buy.

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any additional tuning needed ?
No Phil, just a good running gen 4.

creative warranty concept, I like it

JohnnyViper,

Our BBG 580 is very a reliable bolt on package and we feel that our "Power Warranty" will give Viper owner's that wanted confidence when laying down their bucks. This package does deliver the power!

Thanks for your comment.

All I need is a Gen IV and we'd be in busines...LOL!

Go for it!

What's the ETA on the secret extra power-making intake component to go along with your ported intake?:D

I'm waiting on those results before I make the decision to buy.

Hamrhead,

I'm still working on the proto-type. Then over to the engine dyno. I will assure you it won't effect my current lower intake port work.

The fun season is about to start, so please feel free to contact me directly to schedule your bench time and I'll tune-up your intake bad boyzz style! :D

Thanks,
BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can honestly say that the power Toddy says this combo will make is legitimate.

Here's my latest dyno sheet with ACRX headers, 3" cats, ported lower intake, Mopar PCM, and M&M cat back exhaust.

This dyno was done on my heavy ass 20" custom wheels. ( lighter stock wheels would show more)

You must be registered for see images attach

F

FrgMstr

Put the latest generation Corsa catbacks on mine and showed this rwhp fully stock otherwise. Have put Mopar PCM since then but have not dynoed. From what I have read the PCM will give and extra 10HP or so, with stock exhaust, so I should be around 575rwhp at least. Does have the very light 6 spoke wheels on. So is this dyno off, or did I just get lucky with my $2400 spend? Where would BB headers and intake get me?

You must be registered for see images

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Put the latest generation Corsa catbacks on mine and showed this rwhp fully stock otherwise. Have put Mopar PCM since then but have not dynoed. From what I have read the PCM will give and extra 10HP or so, with stock exhaust, so I should be around 575rwhp at least. Does have the very light 6 spoke wheels on. So is this dyno off, or did I just get lucky with my $2400 spend? Where would BB headers and intake get me?

You must be registered for see images

It's hard to say. My car has picked up over 60hp with listed mods. Just to make a fair comparison your dyno sheet appears to to STD and not using the SAE correction factors if Im reading the top right corner of your dyno sheet right. For comparison my uncorrected it STD number was 622rwhp and would probably be another 8-10 higher without my heavy aftermarket wheels. Everything Toddy has sold has met and exceeded my expectations. I'm anxious to see what my next round of mods get me.

alpha85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
08 Belanger Headers, cats, exhaust, Mopar PCM, using Torco fuel additive mix to 95 octane. Car dynoed 630rwhp, 613rwtq

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
08 Belanger Headers, cats, exhaust, Mopar PCM, using Torco fuel additive mix to 95 octane. Car dynoed 630rwhp, 613rwtq

That's pretty strong. I would like to see what what your car does on a dyno jet using a SAE correction factor.

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Job on your build RCC with a stout 598 RWHP! Just finished building your ACR-X clutch kit and it's in the Fedex.. I really enjoy working with quality clients who believe in no compromise when it comes to their Viper's high performance upgrades.

Thanks for running our products!

I can honestly say that the power Toddy says this combo will make is legitimate.

Here's my latest dyno sheet with ACRX headers, 3" cats, ported lower intake, Mopar PCM, and M&M cat back exhaust.

This dyno was done on my heavy ass 20" custom wheels. ( lighter stock wheels would show more)

You must be registered for see images attach

Slithr,

Give us a shout. its already done..
When will the BBG NA 650 package be available to us Gen III types :eater: :usa:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
1337 North Market Blvd. Suite 100
Sacramento, Ca. 95834
[email protected]
(916) 505-9026

"Please Observe Our New Address"

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your asking what our headers, intake and Mopar controller will yield in power, I'd say in the 585 RWHP plus arena depending on your exhaust diameter and engines condition. I don't think you got lucky on the Corsa, but I do believe you purchased a high quality cat back for sure. I hope I've answered your questions? Please contact me directly with any technical questions you may have and if your considering our products I'll guarantee providing you our best!

Thanks,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

No time to address my concerns posted above?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62