6 Flat Tonneaus for SRT's for sale, BLOW OUT PRICE!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 6 fiberglass and one carbon fiber tonneau available,

Price

Fiberglass - $300 + $80 for shipping (big big box)
Carbon Fiber - $500 + $80 for shipping

I am cleaning off the shelves in the warehouse and making room for new product.

Here are some pics of a painted flat tonneau in place

if you want one PM me or email me or just paypal me at [email protected] and include you name addy and phone # and one will be shipped out to you by UPS ground within a day or 2.

I will post a link to the concurrent classified ad shortly

here is a pic of the one CF one

Last edited:

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might be interested...

What's the weight difference between the fiber glass and the carbon fiber one?
Does it fit in the trunk?
Can the carbon fiber one be painted over?

Thanks,

Tony

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tony,

The carbon one can be painted,

They all weigh about the same, these are more of a cosmetic item vs a structural race piece so there was no concern to make the carbon one weigh 1/2 lb less than the Fiberglass ones (these don't weigh that much)

They do not fit in the trunk, (I have a version that fits in the trunk but it costs more), they will fit in the passenger area if you get caught in a cloud burst,

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that CF one would look so cool on my black SRT, problem is I take the 30 secs to always close (but not necessarily latch) the top when I park and going into a store or whatever, so wouldn't really work for me. Years ago I had a nice person toss a nearly full large soda from Subway into my M3 vert like a granade while I was in a store for 15 mins. That taught me to not trust my fellow humans with any of my open top cars for any amount of time, unfortunately. But sweet products, like all you other stuff, looks top notch.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that CF one would look so cool on my black SRT, problem is I take the 30 secs to always close (but not necessarily latch) the top when I park and going into a store or whatever, so wouldn't really work for me. Years ago I had a nice person toss a nearly full large soda from Subway into my M3 vert like a granade while I was in a store for 15 mins. That taught me to not trust my fellow humans with any of my open top cars for any amount of time, unfortunately. But sweet products, like all you other stuff, looks top notch.

They do fit in the passenger seat area, just stick it in before you put the top up!

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The ole' purplesnake just got a new piece of CF bling to add to the other CF pieces on the car. Thanks Steve! :headbang:

Scottsviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
DMan Thank you! I leave my top down when I go in for breakfast and at the gym on the weekends. I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!! I always put the windows up and never thought of someone doing something like that just to mess up a nice car. I always thought about theft so I never left anything in my car. Advice taken! And that cover looks awesome but I have no place to keep it when the top is up. I live in a apartment.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ +1, I'd buy a bubble/speedster type for similar pricing. I'd go fiberglass tho!

I have a nice fiberglass speedster here right now waiting for someone to adopt him, he is done in a nice white gelcoat and is house broken!

give me a call on our speedster adoption line 707-849-0111