$600 seats

Reaction score
I had my seats done a few weeks ago, while I had them out to install the rollbar. Had a local guy do them...got his name from the guy who does all the paint/win/fascai work on my car. Seats turned out perfect, and I was out og pocket a total of $900. However, the red suede had a 5 yard minimum purchase, and I have several yads left over (about $300 worth, and that would be at a slightly lower cost than I had paid)....so, relatively speaking I got my seats done for about $600. The ppicture isn't really all that great, taken with my stupid phone as my wife had the good camera for her sailing trip and still has it.

Basic red suede, perferated to match what was there. All I had him do was the 5 cushions on each seat. I could have done more...but I am on a kick to be a little more practical! LOL!!!!

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure you will find a use for the extra suede, you could make yourself a nice pair of pants and shirt, and maybe even a hat. :smirk: seats looks awesome, congrats

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure you will find a use for the extra suede, you could make yourself a nice pair of pants and shirt, and maybe even a hat. :smirk: seats looks awesome, congrats

LOL

I was thinking the extra material could be used to make a set of matching dice to hang from the mirror.

All kidding aside, the seats look good. And if it was black or yellow material, I would happen jumped on this offer.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
SCVM in suede pants that matches his car... as disturbing as that sounds I have a feeling we'll see that some day...

By the way VM, that interior looks great. I'm glad it worked out for you. I'll try to stop in a see it sometime this week.

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to do that to my seats with silver. Did you remove the cushions from the seats or did he? Maybe I can ups him my seats to do. If you get a chance I would appreciate it if you could p.m. me his info.
Thanks
Gary

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See what I mean guys, Tony is the king of all posers...

Honestly, I have seen his new seats, wow, they are sick, I love them, quess that suede will keep you in place when you hit that super charger huh???

look forward to picking up that Ford from you tomorrow...thanks..

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE :2tu: I really like your car because it is very unique and very tasteful at the same time...not very common or easy to have both in your car...GREAT JOB!

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My local seat guy talked me out of putting suede in Laurie's as it will wear out and look crappy in a couple years.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
My local seat guy talked me out of putting suede in Laurie's as it will wear out and look crappy in a couple years.

A couple years of "Poser Driving"??? Bah! I drive the car on the weekends during the summer.....and I have enough left to do the seats two more times. :) This is the same stuff you find in vehicles like, oh, the SRT-10 Ram, the SRT-10 Coupe.....SVT put this stuff in the Cobras and Lightnings. :)