800+ rwhp and still gets 22.8 MPG

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
took the car down the shore for lunch today. about a 200 mile round trip ticket for me. did 80mph in 6th gear MOST of the time. in what id guess is about 90 degree and 100% humidity weather.

well except with the red 430 that wasted my time and a silver porsche at one point. so forgetting the two 60 - XXXmph runs.... :)

DLM has this car running perfectly. THANX AGAIN DOUG !!!

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow 23 mpg...impressive haha best I've ever managed was 17.7 mpg.....that's only with 700 rwhp. I've yet to go a complete tank of gas without putting my foot in it. Usually I get about 120 miles to a tank :eek:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
took the car down the shore for lunch today. about a 200 mile round trip ticket for me. did 80mph in 6th gear MOST of the time. in what id guess is about 90 degree and 100% humidity weather.

well except with the red 430 that wasted my time and a silver porsche at one point. so forgetting the two 60 - XXXmph runs.... :)

DLM has this car running perfectly. THANX AGAIN DOUG !!!

Where is the speed limit 80 mph?....;)

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm assuming you had your A/C on too
I can't believe you got such good mpg

my 3.55s seem to kill my mpg... that and my right foot ;)

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey greg, havent seen ya much lately. glad to see ya posting.

im sure these heads i had done by some BS head porting guy in texas had something to do with it. well at least a little bit to do with the power.....lol

greg if you ever need a good head porter, i know a guy.... :)