'95 No Mods, No Accidents, No stories and best of all virtually No Miles!

Dave Chan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow '95 Gen 1 with beige interior, AC car, have matching hardtop, original manuals and both key fobs, soft top, cockpit cover and side windows in original bag - never used, battery and tire replace in 2019. Time to let someone truly enjoy this 2 owner classic! Moving in a different direction. $55,000.00 USD - Car located in Vancouver, Canada. Text 604-325-3077 Dave
You must be registered for see images attach

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to Haggerty this car should be worth around $90k. This should be a steal at $55k then....

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either you're under priced or they're overpriced and out of touch with reality.

Dave Chan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Haggerty is close as I have a recent appraisal for insurance which came in at $70KUSD. My insurance company had no issues providing coverage based on that number.

Appraisal was by a very accredited individual who judges at many of the prestigious events. Part of his international BIO:
Chief Class/Panel Judge, Pebble Beach Concours d' Elegance, Monterey, California
Chief Judge 2005, 2009, 2012, 2016, 2022 & Permanent Honorary Judge, Hilton Head Concours, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA
Chief Judge, Cobble Beach Concours--Current
Chief Judge, Hilton Head Concours, SC--Current
Chief Judge, Arizona Concours --Current, 2022
Past Chief Judge Louisville Kentucky, Churchill Downs Concours
Past Chief Judge, French Lick Concours, Indiana
Past Competition Chief Class Judge, Monticello Concours, New York
Chief Class Judge La Jolla Concours, California--Current
ICJAG -International Chief Judge Advisory Board Member
International Show Car Association of North America, three-time International National Class Champion
Lee Iacocca Award Recipient, 2015

Dave Chan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How hard (or easy) would it be to get this to me in Florida? Any cosmetic or other items that need to be addressed?

No cosmetic issues at all as the car sits under cover in my garage. The dash has some normal scuffs around the glovebox latch that can be cleaned. I have done it before but remember the Gen1's have the "fuzzy" dash so it scuffs easily but luckily cleans easily as well. As for getting it to Florida a transport company can better answer that question. I know bringing cars up are not a big deal - as long as you have a reputable transport company that knows what they are doing paperwork wise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unclebsd350