95 RT/10 for $26k

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a chance to buy a 95 two owner RT/10 with 20k miles on it for $26k. It has never been wrecked but has been repainted white from the orginal green.

Do you think this is a good buy or just an "ok" buy?

I already have a 2000 ACR so it would not be my only Viper.

V

Venomiss

I have a chance to buy a 95 two owner RT/10 with 20k miles on it for $26k. It has never been wrecked but has been repainted white from the orginal green.

Do you think this is a good buy or just an "ok" buy?

I already have a 2000 ACR so it would not be my only Viper.

Pictures? Depends on the condition/history of the car and perhaps what state it's from.
Do you know the owner or anyone familiar with the car?

Two vipers -maybe join the VCA and have a nice avatar too?:)
You take very nice pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Original emerald pearl green would have been better. I'd deduct about $20K. ;)

Recent posts and a friends experience would say that unfortunately that seems even less than "OK." Market is really soft right now.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For maybe 20% more you can get a 1 owner '95 with 10K or less miles, and for 26K I'll bet you could find the same mileage/condition with original paint. If you want a white RT/10 I recommend you find a clean '96 for just a little more money.

ViperLogic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would try and find something that has not been repainted. I own an automotive shop in Valley Ranch, just a stones throw away. If you find something don't hesitate to bring it by and we can put it up on a lift and have a good look. Good luck! -Michael

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for Maybe 20% More You Can Get A 1 Owner '95 With 10k Or Less Miles, And For 26k I'll Bet You Could Find The Same Mileage/condition With Original Paint. If You Want A White Rt/10 I Recommend You Find A Clean '96 For Just A Little More Money.

Bingo, We Have Winner.:d

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see before and after pictures as a buyer....

A bit weird to change the color just the heck of it? As a result of fenderbender, it makes more sense.