'99 ALMS Collectibles Bidding?

DCR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\'99 ALMS Collectibles Bidding?

I'm amazed that the bidding for the brake parts actually raced on the '99 ALMS Drivers Championship-winning Viper GTS-R are not drawing more heat.

The bidding for the large items seems to have leveled off at about $650, and one of the three small items (David Donohue's) hasn't budged from the $175 reserve.

I strongly encourage you to take another good look at the webpage where these extremely rare collectibles are displayed and seriously consider bidding. All the net proceeds go to the VCA -- and you will have probably the most legitimately collectable Viper memorabilia on the planet.

This is the label on each of the items:

PIECES OF DODGE RACING HISTORY
From the actual 1999 Dodge Viper Team ORECA GTS-R Race Car
ALMS Driver Champion - Las Vegas Motor Speedway - 07 Nov 1999

I can attest to the authenticity -- I personally took possession of these autographed brake pads and rotors from the Team -- still warm when I put them in a box at LVMS.

Okay, I know you canny eBay navigators are waiting to bid in the last half-hour, right?
You must be registered for see images
But as we only update the bids twice a day, be careful you don't get caught out.

My 2c worth.
FYi & review.
best!
// DCR SENDS //Text

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: \'99 ALMS Collectibles Bidding?

I've been having trouble getting onto the VOI 6 Auction site (to bid) all day!!! Is it just me or is anyone else having difficulty?? I'll try again tomorrow!! I hope it works!! (as it is the last day!!)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62