A few parts needed...

jbs45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was washing my car the other day and noticed that the driver's side fog light is cracked and broken. The light itself still works, but the glass lens is cracked. Also, my Cognac shift knob is showing signs of wear. Does anyone have either of these items??

Thanks!!!!

OP
OP
J

jbs45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was really trying to find another Cognac colored knob. I'm one of those guys that likes to keep everything original.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could have a interior shop re-dye it or call Paul at 800-338-4002 or Larry at 971-570-1915. They both sell used parts and might have what you're looking for. Good luck.

P.S. the Cognac never seems to hold up and wears really bad. :(

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm fighting the same problem with my knob. I have a local guy looking into re-wrapping the leather and I'll let you know what kind of damage it'll be.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
P.S. the Cognac never seems to hold up and wears really bad. :(
I second that, my steering wheel looks like it's had over 200,000 miles when the car only has 24,000. COGNAC *****! I said the hell with it and swapped to black!
Anyone have a Black steering wheel in excellent shape for a fair price?

OP
OP
J

jbs45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUCD VPR, what did you do with your old Cognac shift knob??

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I second that, my steering wheel looks like it's had over 200,000 miles when the car only has 24,000. COGNAC *****! I said the hell with it and swapped to black!
Hmmm... 30k on my Cognac interior, and the steering wheel still looks new - perhaps you need to wash your hands more? :cool: I do have a couple of nicks in the shift knob that are collecting black/grey dirt, I assume, but I have zero interest in an aftermarket knob.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUCD VPR, what did you do with your old Cognac shift knob??
It's lying around in some box in my garage. I'm overseas right now so i didn't say anyhting, i can ask my father to look around for it to see if he can find it and what shape it might be in? then again maybe its under my drivers seat? hmmm...... I can't remember what i did with it lol? I'll have someone look around for it.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm... 30k on my Cognac interior, and the steering wheel still looks new - perhaps you need to wash your hands more? :cool: I do have a couple of nicks in the shift knob that are collecting black/grey dirt, I assume, but I have zero interest in an aftermarket knob.
Hey now it was like that when i bought it lol.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hmmm... 30k on my Cognac interior, and the steering wheel still looks new - perhaps you need to wash your hands more?

LOL - I was wondering something along those lines myself. I have a black RT with the Cognac interior and everyone says it looks terrific. I want to keep it looking that way for years to come.

Although I haven't bought any yet I plan on getting some driving gloves to keep high wear items such as the steering wheel and shifter looking nice. I've read that batting gloves from a sporting goods store work pretty well.