>> A TON OF WHEELS AND OTHER VIPER STUFF FOR SALE ! <<

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK guys, I have a ton of stuff for sale that I no longer can use. Ridiculous offers will be ignored. Do a search for the items and see what they go for used before making an offer. I know a ton of people are looking for these types of things, so I expect them to go fast.

Wheels:

I have three complete sets of Purner Race Wheels in 17" sizes. I would prefer to sell the wheels that have tires mounted, together, so I don't have to go to a tire store to unmount the tires. The wheels are race wheels, so they have scratches and nicks and would not make pretty street wheels. They are however EXCELLENT track wheels and I am only selling them because I have a new brake setup on my car and can no longer fit 17" wheels on it. Unfortunately I spent over $1,200 to outfit each set of four wheels with racing tires and now can't use them. My loss is your gain.

(2) Purner 17" front Race wheels w/ BRAND NEW Hoosier R3S04 tires (315/35/zr17)
(2) Purner 17" Rear Race wheels w/ BRAND NEW Hoosier R3S03 tires (335/35zr17)

--

(2) Purner 17" front Race Wheels w/ USED (1 event) Hoosier R3S03 tires (315/35/zr17)
(2) Purner 17" Rear Race Wheels w/ USED (1 event) Hoosier R3S03 tires(335/35zr17)

--

(2) Purner 17" front Race wheels w/ Nearly NEW Hoosier R3S04 tires (315/35/zr17)
(2) Purner 17" Rear Race wheels w/ Nearly NEW Hoosier R3S03 tires (335/35zr17)
(I had these on the car for about 15 minutes of lap times before I had mechanical failure -- tires are practically new.)

--

(6) BRAND NEW Hoosier R3S03 Rear Race Tires (335/35/Zr17)

--

(2) BRAND NEW Hoosier R3S04 Front Tires (315/35/ZR17)

--

(4) Gen 2 wheels 17" (3 of them are chromed, one is not.) The wheel that is not chromed is a forged wheels while the other 3 are cast. One of the rear wheels comes with a nearly new Mich Pilot Tire, the rest have no tires.

--

(4) Gen 1 wheels with original tires on them

--

(2) Gen 2 (later model) 18" wheels with Drag Radials (tires in great condition) One wheel is polished, one isn't. I used these to drag race but will no longer need them.

(1) Full set of Dodge Ram 2005 chrome side step nurf bars. Cost me around $700 new I believe and they are in perfect shape and sitting in my garage. Was on the truck less than a week before I pulled them off when adding some ground effects.

--

(2) RJS RAcing Equipment 5 point Harnesses - Brand New, still in box. Black. Manuf Date Jan 04

--

(1) FREE '99 Simpson 5 POint Harness Black. Pick up only, I wont ship.

(1) FREE '99 SFI 5 Point Harness - RED - w/ Viper logo'd chest Pads. Pick up only, I wont ship.

These are out of date and no good if you plan on racing your car. If you want them for poser mods to look good, then that would be fine. The red ones looked fantastic in my Red Gen 1 car.

--

(1) Wet Setup Nitrous System that was purchased used from another forum member but never installed. Nearly $3,500 if everything purchased new.

--

(1) Dual Plane Rear Wing for GTS.

--

GTS Hood - SOLD

--

GTS Front Fascia - SOLD

--

Brembo Brakes - No Longer Available

--

I would suggest you have one of the local San Diego Viper guys come over and look at anything you might be interested in, before buying, this way you aren't surprised by anything.

I would consider a trade towards some 19 or 20" HRE's for some of the above.

Reply here or PM me if you are interested in anything. Please don't ask me what I want, make a REASONABLE offer before somebody else does and buys what you want.

Thanks,

Manny

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth