About to buy one

Brentt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not officially an owner, but I've been seriously looking and have a deal I'm working on for a 2002 FE. If everthing goes well, I'll be the pround new owner soon.

In the mean time, I got to thinking, what if Chrysler does merge with Fiat, and well, here's my idea of what you might expect.

You must be registered for see images

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ouch.

Seriously, after buying your Viper you can join the VCA and have acess to Herb Helbig's info. It is more likely that Viper will become a stand alone company than a Fiat portion.

Goo luck on your purchase.

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, Brentt...great photoshop~!!! WELCOME, and here's to hoping it all works out for your purchase of the FE~! Where are you located? Chuck (Viper Wizard!) Tator has already offered his services...and believe me, it'd behoove you to take him up on it! He welcomes phone calls or emails (1-914-763-3136, [email protected]) . Keep us posted, and good luck! ~juli

OP
OP
B

Brentt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the welcome.

I received my FE Sunday evening and here is a picture taken during one of the few moments it hasn't been raining!

I'm looking forward to getting some "wheel time" as soon as it drys out.

Have a great day!

Brent
FE 207

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, Brentt: 1) You don't know what you just did, lol...you posed with your VIPER, hence now your picture is being transferred over to our BEEFCAKE w/VIPERS thread (yes it's like the CHICK w/VIPER thread)...2) You deserve now to be UPGRADED to VIPER OWNER by private messengering your new VIN# to lee00blacksilvergts and/or kcobean~! BEAUTIFUL FE...one of our favorite Vipers. Congrats, and thanks for the picture~~~:) ~juli

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Okay, Brentt: 1) You don't know what you just did, lol...you posed with your VIPER, hence now your picture is being transferred over to our BEEFCAKE w/VIPERS thread (yes it's like the CHICK w/VIPER thread)...2) You deserve now to be UPGRADED to VIPER OWNER by private messengering your new VIN# to lee00blacksilvergts and/or kcobean~! BEAUTIFUL FE...one of our favorite Vipers. Congrats, and thanks for the picture~~~:) ~juli

:) Bad Julie ...:) don't scare the poor guy away.

Congrats Brent! Good luck. If I may advise ... Change to PS2s right now. The difference in the dry is amazing, but the rain difference is unbelievable!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hehAZeGAKiE[/media]

In the video you can hear the tires squeeling and that's after a day's rain, then a watertruck washing the road for drifting. My neck hurt after that. Best tires on the planet,

For Safeties sake.

Ted

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bought One !

Brentt-
That looks an awful lot like my own yard. And with the rain comment too.
Where are you located? PBR

Profile is blank.Definite candidate for the NW, except the trees seem to have more leaves than needles. So I suspect NoCal maybe by the Oregon border?! There COULD be some pink-Rhodies in the background....

OR VCA actually has a member whose name in RAINVILLE !!! We are thinking of making him our mascot.

Welcome....dont slip on the moss......

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Brentt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry about the profile, I've been to busy with the car :D

Believe it or not, I live in the NE corner of Oklahoma which is called Green Country. With numerous lakes, we actually have more shoreline than California. As for trees, those are hickory and oak.

And Oh, It's still raining :(

V

Venomiss

Welcome!
Beautiful picture of your Viper.
Hopefully you will join us and meet some other Viper Owners.

The next thing going if you are up for a road trip would be the Gateway/KC Ozarks cruise coming up on May 16th & 17th weekend. It's a nice weekend overnight at the Lake.

Shiny side up!

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't think they would use the vert rear on your concept car since it is also a vert?

OP
OP
B

Brentt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm...Maybe with the top up, but personally I prefer top down :D

OP
OP
B

Brentt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, but this car is politically correct.
It features a five cylinder viper engine, made from 1/2 the left over aluminum castings from the old Chrysler days, ultra low compression 6:1 pistions with a wind up turbocharger, that puts out an amazing 95hp when running on either biomass ethanol/taco grease blend E55 or 110hp when running on compressed cow farts stored in a 3500psi carbon fiber cylinder located behind the drivers seat. Fuel milage is 65 hwy or 99 in town, when using the optional drop down floor board and Fred Flintsone assist power :) Sticker price: $65,000 with a $30,000 gas guzzler tax for a MSRP of only $95,000

Last edited: