ACR teaser - SEMA2014

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Looks like it might be a Gen V version of this.

DDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if true, the '15 TA 2.0 is limited/restricted to 96 units.

Do they really want to sell 2000 units a year?? Why limit the most down force car?

How few ACR's would SRT be willing to sell this year?

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stripe pattern screams ACR.....Huge smile on my face right now.
I might be reading too much into this but the way the body work juts out a bit where the fender meets the bottom of the windscreen pillar makes me think wider fender, meaning possibly a wider body? Cant wait for the reveal. There will be huge dissapointment if this is not an ACR lol.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A HUGE announcement of a ACR model at SEMA and not a major auto show?
Not likely. Concept maybe, or new paint scheme for TA 2.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Note that the outline indicates a considerably more pronounced front aero effect. The red ribbon shows three air extractors. I assume that the red cylinder about where the top of the steering wheel would be means the stripe continues on the steering wheel inside the car. The rear of the hood looks like it may be a bit higher. If this is the case, we may see a positive displacement supercharger on this vehicle. So overall it could be an ACR style with a supercharger. If it is, there are going to be alot of happy people even if it is a one off piece. It would show the possibility of puting together such a car.

It might also be an indication that an open code offroad controller is coming from Mopar and this car was done to show what one might be able to do with it.

We will soon see.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe its just an ACR concept or some other variant of the TA but I'm hoping for ACR concept/proto....

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another intersting link on Allpar. I remember quite a few of us talking about a Viper watch in a thread about a year or so ago. I always thought it would be a great idea for it to come with your new Viper in the in one of the storage compartments in the cabin. A nice quality watch that befits the car. Now while on Allpar I see this...A Hellcat watch. Its not specifically made for the Dodge twins but its still cool.

http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/2014/10/hellcat-watch

We need a Hellsnake and a Hellwatch for the Viper now lol.

DDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A HUGE announcement of a ACR model at SEMA and not a major auto show?
Not likely. Concept maybe, or new paint scheme for TA 2.

Yeah, concept, Mopar is taking about 10 "what you can build" concepts to SEMA.

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how about this for a change.. Give us some REAL news, not some bogus teaser pic. This feels similar to that pic of the carbon fiber piece behind the windows when the gen V was the talk of the town!

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The SEMA show is for automotive aftermarket parts so it is likely they will only announce various factory bolt-on pieces for the gen5

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be very interested in a new SSG limited edition ACR like my 2010, if it really is true. We'll see.