ACR X Dyno run

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a guess here but the ACRX has a different PCM than even than the Mopar Controller. It may have a slightly more aggressive tune. I know that a lot of the race teams use race gas. I am guessing they do this to take advantage of a better calibration. The octane I have heard they use it is not just for keeping it safe. The non catalyst helps as well over what most people run on the street. Even high flow cats will be down a few horse power to a non cat car.

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's an awesome car directly from Dodge!!!

What fuel was run for that dyno?

What rpm did it hit max hp?

Enjoy that ACRX for years to come!

OP
OP
T

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car was run on 93 octane. The tach signal didnt pick up correctly thats why there is not torque reading but the pull was done to about 6000 rpm. This is a dyno jet dyno.
And yes Dave I know the car is dirty but thats not the point here it is a race car not a show car. It does look good when its all polished up.
There are some left to buy so get your own and come play at the track with us in the viper cup series.
This is the car gbatejan painted his 09 ACR to look like. Good choice in colors.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats 51 hp more then my stock ACR pulled not bad for a car that was published at 40 more. Man I want to drive one :)

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would love to see it on a non-Dynojet dyno, just to see what its real numbers would be ;-) My ~530ish RWHP Challenger magically read 566 RWHP on a Dynojet.

Impressive, nonetheless!