ACR-X to be at Motorsport Park Hastings June 11th-13th

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with a new ACR-X owner. He picked up his car this past week and he will have it at the Motorsport Park Hastings road coarse for the first annual Viper/Mopar Rendezvous next weekend.

If you would like to see the ACR-X and be a part of the weekend, checkout the links below and contact George Anderson at the track ASAP!

Registration

Track Website

Flyer

I hope to see you there.

Ryan

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pretty sure it is Ted's car , as I bugged him to death to get one when it first was announced and he was pretty far towards the first of the line.

So nice to get a Corvette guy to start playing heavily with Snakes, ha!!!:2tu:

THughes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes it is, it looks like your car only it has "fanged" stripes.

Ted

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Best part is that Teddy had to go to Gingerman for a little indoctrination to see iffen he could drive the car to the exacting standards of the new ACR-X racing league. Now we all know he is an Instructor at MPH, as well as helping with various car clubs, so we figured he might just do , well, okay?? Seems , he did slightly better than okay, as he snared 1st place in Class his first time in the car.

We will have a Kneebrasky boy out there racing with the rest and that should get alot of us fired up ---- way to go Meester Hughes!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes you are , " Special Ted. "

By the way how is your brother Ed?

Yeh, yeh, yeh, not politically correct but just a little cornfed humor ---- heh, we live in the land of " Larry the Cable Guy," so whadda you expect.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456