Adjustable Sway Bar Links

SnakeOyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Why pay $190 for 1 OEM sway bar end link when you can get 2 adjustable sway bar links for $229.95

Direct replacement adjustable sway bar links for the Viper. These links allow easy pre-load adjustment of the sway bars. The adjustable link allows you to pre-load the bar for optimum handling (a balanced chassis) and minimal stress on the links themselves. Incorrect pre-load on the sway bars will cause over-steering and/or a loose-steering feel when cornering. Additionally, your OEM links and sway bar bushings will succumb to the excessive stress with premature failure.

These Adjustable links are a must for cars with altered ride height. The OEM, non-adjustable links in combination with altered ride height will produce undesirable sway bar pre-loads. Undesirable pre-load is further amplified by chassis load additions.

SnakeOyl Products™ Performance Adjustable Sway Bar Links are sold as Front pairs and Rear Pairs.
Note: The GEN 1 Viper rear sway bar link is not available as an adjustable link due to the compact design.

The following tests are performed to ensure the performance and quality of our sway bar links:
Material Surface Crack Test
Hardness Test
Roughness Test
Fatigue Test
Vibration Test
Stud Breakaway Test
Stud Pull Out Test
Welding Tensile Strength Test
Buckling Test
Salt Spray Test
Leakage Test
SAE J193 Ball Stud and Socket Assembly Test Procedures

Order Now

OP
OP
S

SnakeOyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately we do not offer an adjustable link for the rear GEN 1 Viper sway bar, due to the OEM design. You can still order just the front pair for $229.95. If you need to be able to adjust the rear bar of your GEN 1, we could put together a spherical rod end design for you. Please email me @ [email protected]

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These were put on my GEN II over the winter.

The car is lowered. I really like how the car feels out on the road, especially out on the rural twistys.

Can't wait to get the car out on the track. :drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62