Aerial photo of Tators Barbacue

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well here it is...78 VIPERS IN ONE PLACE HAVING A GRAND OLD TIME!

Adam..ps..there are 78 vipers total if anyones counting

By the way..mine is in the front row in front of the garage second form the top sandwiched between a black ACR and a 96 Blue/white GTS..LOL

207scan-med.jpg

yellow94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice post of the photo Adam. I received mine today. My yellow RT/10 is the closest to the opposite side of the garage. As usual, Chuck did a great job. Thanks Chuck! :usa:

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool. Do you happen to have a larger picture then that, which I can add to my website?

You must be registered for see images

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Adam, I saw your car at the event and I drove with you for a few miles leaving the event. Your car looked good sitting and driving. Thanks for the pic!

Hey Chris, I see your car. Mine is the blue/white GTS in the grassy lot parked in the row farthest from the street next to the green RT-10 in the corner. I am the little dot next to the car. :)

yellow94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron, my son Tim and I met you and we discussed possible future mods to your GTS. You were lucky to find such a nice clean GTS. I hope you are finding time to enjoy it between raindrops!!

Hot Rod

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And, let's not forget "The Wizard" made a special appearance.

86TatorsBBQ5-med.JPG

Sorry Chuck - couldn't resist.
One of the best events!

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
geez see what I started.....I was just planning on trying to get off of work that weekend so I can drive up from snowy cold cleveland! THINK VIPER SEASON!

yellow94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait for Spring....and Chuck's!! :2tu: Great write up and pics of Chuck and his 2003 barbecue in the Fall 2003 issue of Viper Quarterly (pg 42). Let's help Chuck meet his goal of more than 100 Snakes to honor Tator Dodge's 90th anniversary. Think we can get 200 Snakes there to help him celebrate??? :headbang:

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he can easily do over 100. Last year many people couldn't go because we had to go with the rain date. He still got 78 though!!

200 is a new goal we gotta set!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss