Aero Sale on Autoform Products

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This sale will include our wings, spoilers and splitters. We will take 20% off from the list prices. This price available on all of our RT/10, GTS and SRT-10 products. Please contact me for any additional photos, or any questions.

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are some photos of the Wings for your GTS.
8409Yellow_ACR_Viper-Black_Interior_10-17-03_015-med.jpg

This wing normally $1800 painted, will be $1440 painted.
8409gts_wing_and_splitter-med.jpg

This wing normally $1700 painted, will be $1360 painted.
8409DSC00011.JPG

This wing normally $1595 painted, will be $1276 painted.

If you need anymore, just shott me your email address.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also intereted to hear what spoilers and wings are available for the SRT convertible.

Of special interest would be how well matched to the front splitter for overall balance.

Has the front splitter and rear spoiler shown above been tested at high speed? If so how much front and rear downforce compared to stock?

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony....You have made some awesome stuff, but, I must say that splitter on that B/W GTS rear looks gaudy as hell, I threw up a little bit in my mouth when I first saw it....my 02c

Btw, are you selling any GT2 facias?, looking for the one with dual clear lights not the yellows..

Thanks,Rick

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that some of my emails I have sent out regarding some photos for this sale have not been received. If you were one that I was emailing pictures to, please call me. I was just informed that most, if not all, did not make it.

Bluesnake367, first, when you see it on the car, it doesn't have that gaudy look. That photo is not a good shot of the diffuser,and was intended to show the wing. Second, if you are referring to our LeMans style fascia, yes we do still make these. Shoot me your email, and I will attempt to see if I got my outlook working properly.

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
BUMP, put some dang photos up for Gen 3 stuff, including coupe if you have anything.

Jon
Here are a couple photos of parts for the SRT-10 that are part of the sale.
8409TWS_Viper_012-med.jpg

This one shows the front splitter, side skirts and the rear adjustable wing.
8409Mom_s_camera_186-med.jpg

This one shows the front splitter, side skirts and the rear spoiler.
8409DSC01642-med.JPG

This one shows you what the front splitter looks like on the Coupe.
A wing will be coming soon for the coupe, so stay tuned.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Now that the AF Aero sale is announced to end, PartsRack will maintain that sale price til 7/7 if you missed it!

Big PS.

PartsRack has provided the SRT-C Decklid mule to AF for a twin stantion (GT-2, World Challenge Comp-Coupe like) wing. The mold components for the airfoil have begun.... the hardware package and the stantions will be finalized and could be ready for sale in full paint by Mid-August.

We will have "inaugural pricing" on this SRT-Coupe wing for at least the first 10 orders, maybe a few more. Building the mold is costly, so we hope to have some pre-ordered to keep the price reasonable, and hope to post a spy-photo by Mid July or so to motivate your $500 deposit. You can deposit to get a "First Strike" early unit.... 100% refund if not happy with the final wing.
We DEFINITELY want this wing on a few Coupes by VOI-9! Thank You.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish you would have said that before Jon. Tony indicated you were not meeting the sales price and thus I could not avoid the sales tax. Oh well - I just ordered the spoiler this week.

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in need of a painted (red) Autoform side sill for my RT10 - Autoform's advertised price is $1200 painted. Can someone send me a price quote? Thanks.

[email protected]

BTW, this is the look I'm after (photoshopped);

You must be registered for see images

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wish you would have said that before Jon. Tony indicated you were not meeting the sales price and thus I could not avoid the sales tax. Oh well - I just ordered the spoiler this week.

Then we BOTH have an 'issue'. PartsRack is 100% participating, and even ordered some parts UP FRONT in anticipation. We were NOT 'meeting' them .......we were 'beating' the 20% off sale a teeny-tiny-miniscule-crabby bit.... and NO TAX. We have been 'vested ' at AutoForm for YEARS and will NOT be undersold!

Your Solution: Tony and I have re-written your deal as a PartsRack sale. Tony will refund the equivalent of your sales tax. (THIS TIME! Next time Ya'll KNOW better! Thanks)

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jon. I appreciate yours and Tony's efforts. Tony contacted me yesterday to indicate the sale was being rewritten.

Tony is also going out of his way to find a way to deliver the spoiler Sunday afternoon as I will be travelling through the area then.

Just goes to show how good Jon B (Partrack) and Tony (Autoform) are for the Viper community.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB: Sent an e-mail to you via your website. I may also be interested in a set of side sills, along with that idiot "93 Cobra R" that posted above. Thanks.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wonder how the SRT side-sill splitters look without anything added on the front ...

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how the SRT side-sill splitters look without anything added on the front ...

Your wish is my desire

498100_2070-med.jpg

498100_2066-med.jpg

498100_2064-med.jpg

And last year with the sills painted red, but with a different front spoiler
498100_1143-med.JPG

And earlier with stock wheels and no spoiler
498100_2282-med.jpg

and with spoilers, front and rear, and AF hard tonneau
498100_2603-med.jpg

498100_2676-med.jpg

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks a ton!!! Are those some kind of clear mud flap that I see in front?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The front are not rubber. They are Lexan. Clear and very durable. The rear (not on the car except for track times) are black rubber so they do not stand out when looking from the rear.

TheMeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any chance of another sale in the near future????

I purchased the hard top for my GEN1 during the last sale and would like to get a spoiler and cowl now.

:2tu:

Ray.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance of another sale in the near future????

I purchased the hard top for my GEN1 during the last sale and would like to get a spoiler and cowl now.

:2tu:

Ray.

YEP.... PartsRack is resurrecting this for POST-VOI sale for 10 days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper