After 5 months of ownership then & now Pics.

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my viper and is a blast. 5 months have gone by fast, and the mod monster has taken over.
When I got it 100% stock.
You must be registered for see images attach

And 5 months later.

Change the interior to a mamba red.

08 hood and Baer brakes.

Pics are from a cell but hope they look ok. So far the mods are:
H%R coilovers, 08 hood,K&N intake,6 spoke wheels and p2,soon 373 gears, and Hennessy style rear diffucer CF.
under the hoodpic.

Baer brakes.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks even BETTER in person. Great looking car, now when are you going to finish off the CF all over it?:confused:

2BADD-4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! Looks really great! The rims and interior are great! Did you think about a rear wing?

I sent you a PM!

Thank You

Dave

God Bless!

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks even BETTER in person. Great looking car, now when are you going to finish off the CF all over it?:confused:

As soon as Steve from Vipair is done with the diffuser I will show the rear. Great get together today. Cheers.

OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! Looks really great! The rims and interior are great! Did you think about a rear wing?

I sent you a PM!

Thank You

Dave

God Bless!

I love the lines on the car, I think a wing will be to much for me, but you never know. Thanks

bigdeep1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great!! Amazing transformation in 5 months. You are being shy and forgot to show the rear. Any pics of that Hennessey style rear diffuser?

OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great!! Amazing transformation in 5 months. You are being shy and forgot to show the rear. Any pics of that Hennessey style rear diffuser?

Trust me as soon as is in I will, Plus the rest of the CF stuff. For now it looks like this.

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's crazy but the just the new hood and it seems a completely different animal... Great job!!!

OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 08 hood and wheels made a big impact,not only on looks, but is fuctional as well.
You must be registered for see images

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cubican from the Team Shelby forum?? How are you doing? Great work on the Viper! I just traded in my 2008 GT500 towards a 2006 SRT-10...to complement my 1996 RT/10....

OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cubican from the Team Shelby forum?? How are you doing? Great work on the Viper! I just traded in my 2008 GT500 towards a 2006 SRT-10...to complement my 1996 RT/10....

The one and only,I sold the mustang and started on the Viper. You know me stock is only good for the first month. LOL Cheers.

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Cubican, being another Frisconian (?), who did all the paint work for you? What are your thoughts on the local paint/bodywork and speed shops around DFW?
Just wondering since I'm about to start digging into mine a little bit...

SteelyGrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw your car at moonshadow sat. I didn't stick around long. It just may have been the nicest one there! My buddy thought so. He had me take a pic of him by your car! You made those six spokes look gooooood. Maybe we can meet up at cars in coffee in near future...

OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw your car at moonshadow sat. I didn't stick around long. It just may have been the nicest one there! My buddy thought so. He had me take a pic of him by your car! You made those six spokes look gooooood. Maybe we can meet up at cars in coffee in near future...

Any time, cars and coffe is a great event and the cars are sick.

OP
OP
C

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Cubican, being another Frisconian (?), who did all the paint work for you? What are your thoughts on the local paint/bodywork and speed shops around DFW?
Just wondering since I'm about to start digging into mine a little bit...

If I can help be glad to, Best in show did all the body work. As for performance around dfw, I trust HPP they have done a ton of work for me in the past.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Cubican, saw the car on Saturday, but I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. I was parked on the end closest to the car wash, and showed up fashionably late :)

HPP is a great Mustang shop, however there are a few other shops that are in Dallas that you would be better off taking your Viper to. HPP put an ERL 500ci motor in a friend's ZO6, and it was a nightmare car. I could show you photos of the work they did, and it stayed at another shop for 2 months to fix all the issues. Once again, great Mustang shop, lots of experience with Mustangs...but I'd think twice about any big work you would want them to do on your Viper. This is one of those cases you should take it to a shop that has experience on certain platforms.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62